Cat poo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
We made a small handwritten sign asking them not to poo in the garden, it worked as well as some other things we tried.

Cavalol

Guru
Catapults and proper weapons aren’t the answer. Live and let live, violent means makes you worse than an animal that can’t help it’s ways. You just sink to the level of the kind of idiot who drives their car deliberately close to cyclists because they decide they’re holding them up.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Citronella gel was another waste of money.

I will have a decent cockerel by next spring. Rare breed Cou Cou de Rennes. £40.00 collected. :welcome:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Next door is having some building work done and the builders have left a trailer with sand in on their front lawn. One of our neighbourhood moggies left a present in the sand for them one morning.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
The two suggestions re brambles and rose clippings definitely work. We had this problem with our neighbour’s cat and it worked.

My approach was remove the poo, douse area with lots of bleach and cover with hawthorn shoots. The cat moved on to another area so the exercise was repeated etc. After about three weeks it gave and went to poo in someone else’s yard.

My one claim to fame is I had this published in The Guardian Any Answers section!!

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I had a cat that was taking the pee with its poo. My back door opens into a short dead end path into the garden. Of day there was a deposit right front and centre. It looked a fair few days old as I'd been away. Cleared it away. A couple of days later there was another in the same spot just sat on the path. I cleared and bleached the area. A week later and another one appeared. Just one in the same spot and only replaced when the last was cleared.
I had to admire the bugger for taking the piss like that.

Not had one for a couple of months now.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
In my garden...:angry: and I don't keep cats :angry::angry:
They're turning my garden into a toilet, I don't even let my dog on the grass, the grandkids play in there and I'm sick of clearing the stinking mess up.
Any deterrents ?

I sympathise as I have exactly the same problem. I've got those anti-cat granules down now and the garden reeks of garlic!.

Top Bottom