Category F tractor driving test?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
right well after all you kind peoples help (or maybe 1 or peoples help) i have the test tomorrow. so after about a 40+ minute drive there and the same back home by my self (8 miles or so :O ) i shall let you all know how it went :biggrin: fingers crossed!
Cheers Ed
Break a leg!

classic33

Leg End Member
Time and location of any actual road test.
Maybe have one or two cyclists to pass.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
right well after all you kind peoples help (or maybe 1 or peoples help) i have the test tomorrow. so after about a 40+ minute drive there and the same back home by my self (8 miles or so :ohmy: ) i shall let you all know how it went :biggrin: fingers crossed!
Cheers Ed

Who's driving you there and you mean you're cycling back home right?

right well after all you kind peoples help (or maybe 1 or peoples help) i have the test tomorrow. so after about a 40+ minute drive there and the same back home by my self (8 miles or so :ohmy: ) i shall let you all know how it went :biggrin: fingers crossed!
Cheers Ed
You'll plough your way through the Test with narry a furrowed brow,, no problem y.Ed. Don't forget to leave mud all over the road and sacksful of thorny nibbets if you do a hedge mowing test. Bloody farmers. :whistle:

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
haha, thanks all! tractors not allowed to leave mud on the road during the test whilst the examiner is there but i'm sure i can find some on the way home just for you :smile: and i'm sure i can borrow some
ones hedge cutter for some out of season illegal hedge cutting!

Quite right, it shouldn't be harrowing.
doesn't sound like the test should be, but i am actually thinking of getting a harrow to spruce up the field a bit, hasn't seen such for god knows how many years. not in the last 25 years that we've owned it
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
great, i passed! :biggrin: :biggrin:
you better al watch out now theirs a mad man on the roads of kent!
i got 8 minor mistakes out of the 15 allowed. stuff like i stalled it 3 times (not really used to the small engine and high gearing on that tractor), a bit wide on the reversing round a junction i should have been closer to the curb, moving off a bit late after checking behind etc, wrong lane to start with frirt time round the round about
didn't know one road sign, no stopping or something like that. but my highway code was perfect i was great at that he said so all good there! :smile:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Well done

it's MX Magnum time!
nah i want a massey
if it's not red leave it in the shed
put your foot to the floor and let the massey roar!

thanks all!

i must say you do get some weird looks when you rock up in your local village in a tractor just as mums are coming in to pick up kids from school and i just park up and pop in to get my dads paper from the village shop and then sit their in the tractor with the doors open in the sun reading the local advertiser!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom