Catrike 700 ordered in Hyper Yellow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Falco Frank

Über Member
What an astonishing colour - I like it!

be9aca_a023d584edc94ad384fbe43b825f2606.jpg

OP
OP
P

PaulM

Guru
The 700 should be with me by the end of the week. The word is that it is seriously bright :becool:

OP
OP
P

PaulM

Guru
Well, it's arrived and it looks fab ^_^. The yellow frame and black components (including wheels) look a treat. I've been playing with the boom and headrest so no piccies yet. It's not as large as I was expecting which is good. As hoped, getting on and off is very easy and I'm not exactly steady on my feet either. It feels sublimely comfortable sitting in the seat and not too extreme at all. It may be a while before I get it dialled in but I'll aim to get some photos up over the weekend.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Are you allowed to ride it before Christmas? :hyper:

OP
OP
P

PaulM

Guru
Of course, I've been a good boy ;). Looking at the trike in daylight this morning, the vibrancy of the colour is fantastic. I spent quite a bit of time examining it closely and my impression is that the Catrike production engineering and finish have come a long way since I bought my Speed in 2008. There's a purity in both the design and it's execution so I'm very much looking forward to riding it.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

If he doesn't show us pictures soon, I'm gonna ride down myself and take some. Portsmouth, that's not far from Doncaster is it?

Get a goblin fairing, imagine that in yellow, hmmmmmmm.

Last edited:
Top Bottom