Catrike two wheeler?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
...is wondering whether Ian knows he's going to buy one, or merely thinks he's going to buy one (whilst everyone else knows).

arallsopp said:
...is wondering whether Ian knows he's going to buy one, or merely thinks he's going to buy one (whilst everyone else knows).

At the end of the day you can come and have a ride on one, there is no high pressure sales pitch here, ask Lee. I just love the products and am an enthusiast myself.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I've watched the vid a good few times now.... and notice that you can choose either a black or blue version.. hmm.. even better

ianrauk said:
I've watched the vid a good few times now.... and notice that you can choose either a black or blue version.. hmm.. even better

White or black are the standard colours but it is available in the optional colours of Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Lime Green or Pink, candy hues of Red, Blue or Purple and sparkle (metal flake sort of but finer) Orange or British Racing Green.

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Catrike UK said:
White or black are the standard colours but it is available in the optional colours of Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Lime Green or Pink, candy hues of Red, Blue or Purple and sparkle (metal flake sort of but finer) Orange or British Racing Green.

Allow me to translate for you Ian.

White or black are the standard colours but it is available in the optional colours of Blue and candy hue of Blue. :angry:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Can i trouble you for a photo?

Catrike UK said:
The candy colours are really metallic, the blue is very nice, I have a colour sample rack here.

Here are the two blues
ianrauk said:
appreciated. Either Blue or Black would be the colour of choice.

Here are the two blues, the one on the right is the metallic, they look a touch darker than this in the flesh but this is the best I can do.
blue.jpg

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

I'm liking the carbon fork and the chain tube to protect it. Far neater than my bare Furai (which is slowly losing one arm of the alu fork to chain rub). Also the idler (which looks a lot like a terracycle) and the built in seat back pockets.

Less keen on the seat pattern. What originally looked like an addition to the 'muscle' club's livery now puts me in mind of a recumbent friesian. :angry:

After last night's commute though, I don't think I could ride a bent without disc brakes. Numerous 'smidsys' (actually more like "sorry mate I didn't consider looking at all before pulling out and crossing two lanes of traffic") resulting in emergency stops from around 27mph.

Top Bottom