Cats..what to do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
I go outside and screech like a fox and go "Fnaaar fnaaar!"

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
MissTillyFlop, spookily enough your services may be required in west London shortly. This morning, a large fox was seen ambling down the top of our garden fence. Our dog went bonkers, but I suspect he might be the loser if the two of them went head to head.

Nearly there

Veteran
Right I love cats I really do and would have one if the missus wasn't alergic to cat fur.

We have had new neighbours move in and they have 2 cats.
They have taken a liking to my garden flower beds. The furry feline fekkers are digging up the plants and crapping all over the place.

I don't want to fall out with the new neighbours about it as I do know that what the cats are doing is just their nature. But I'm at my wits end and am on the verge of trying to catch and strangle one of the fekkers. (not really but you get the picture)

So come on Cycle Chat peeps. Some good advise as to how stop the cats from digging up my flower beds.
I have this problem too I even had to throw some trainers out after standing in some cat turd I suggested putting some sort of rat poison down or something but her indoors says no. p.s I do actually like cats but this winds me up.

Top Bottom