Cav's Crash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Good photos but horrible situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crankarm

Guru
Clear evidence that wearing a helmet can save your life. Without his Cav would definitely be suffering a severe head injury. Some of the riders aren't even braking. Mad.

MajorMantra

Crankarm said:
Clear evidence that wearing a helmet can save your life. Without his Cav would definitely be suffering a severe head injury. Some of the riders aren't even braking. Mad.

The crash happened at something like 40mph so most that went down were on the deck before they could even react.

Cav's a phenomenal sprinter but he certainly knows how to make enemies.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Crankarm said:
So where are the pictures of riders with their heads in contact with the ground? The ones on the deck are making contact with their shoulders which is keeping their heads clear of the tarmac.

Riders were crashing like that long before helmets were in use.

OP
OP
addictfreak
Guys I posted this heard because I thought these where excellent pictures. Not to start a helmet debate!

While Cav was, to greater extent, responsible for the crash the footage i've seen looks as if Haussler was also moving to his right.

And of course Cav won't be liked, because he's so much better than the rest. You could argue that it's because he's too aggresive, but the the others were equally agressive, Cav would still win!

MajorMantra

Smokin Joe said:
So where are the pictures of riders with their heads in contact with the ground? The ones on the deck are making contact with their shoulders which is keeping their heads clear of the tarmac.

Riders were crashing like that long before helmets were in use.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RNAYR3KPIg

It appears that both Cav and Haussler hit their heads on the ground. Anyone else think Haussler's helmet looks kind of loose? It's all over the place.

Top Bottom