CC Central Scotland Wee Saturday Ride 17th Oct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
eldudino said:
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmm!!!!!! What the hell am I saying?! :tongue: Let's just stop that talk right now!

:biggrin: Nothing wrong with a bit of positive thinking ... you won't know what you can do until you try it! OK, I'll get my coat, where's the door :becool:

T

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Telemark said:
:tongue: Nothing wrong with a bit of positive thinking ... you won't know what you can do until you try it! OK, I'll get my coat, where's the door :becool:

T

No, you're quite right. Life's all about aiming high, though I may need to revise my initial target weight and reduce it another 2 stone down to 11st! I think I need to go 4% body fat, Wiggo-style, to try and match the power to weight ratio that comes with svelte physiques of the racing snakes that are HLaB and Seamab!

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
You're too kind!

I'm certainly not in the same league as HLaB or Seamab yet, let me lose another 3 stone though and then we'll re-assess. Anyway, Scook didn't have to stop as much as I did when I first did that route so he did pretty well himself!

Erm, excuse me! I didn't have to stop at all, we stopped 3 times. The head of the reservoir (at your suggestion to take on food), on the climb out of Fintry so you could take pictures, then when your light "fell off" (or did you throw it on the ground on purpose, I wonder?) and you stopped again to take more pictures while I cycled on! :smile:;):ohmy:

Anyhoo, vegetable broth for my lunch today and a salad for my tea! Time to lose some weight methinks! :biggrin::biggrin: PM me the link to that website you mentioned please!

Top Bottom