CC Christmas Club Runs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I've started the warm up. Maybe tomorrow we start at 8am? The missus might appreciate that more too...

bobinski

Legendary Member
Thanks Both.
Enjoyed that-I think^_^
Going for a bath and a lie down!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Thanks for letting me join in guys - that's the furthest I've ever cycled! Thanks Bob too for being a carrot for me - I could see that if I caught up with you I could beat the 2 hour mark but there was just nothing left in my legs for the last 10km. I'm well and truly shattered :banghead:

kipster

Guru
Hi guys, these rides are too early for me (not that I like sitting on the turbo for 90 odd minutes anyway), I did this (real) ride the other day, although it might be a bit short for you at 54km. Bkool reckons on 1100m of climbing, but the real ride was more like 750m!

It departs Old Basing, heads up a short hill and then descends down to a flat / slight downhill road for a good way. 3 laps of a short sharp hill at Northington before heading back up the flat and now slightly uphill road before finishing off with a couple more bumps and one fast descent, before the homeward bound rolling coutryside.

http://www.bkool.com/bkoolSession/c...ISTANCE&groupId=&stageId=&lapCount=1&maxTime=

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Morning Breedon, you've done the hardest part :smile:

I've chosen a fairly flat 72km course. I could've picked one with more hills but this should keep us together longer. It can be hard to stay in the draft so don't worry about it too much.

Top Bottom