Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond CC Ecosse 2017 tour of Mull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I'm almost certainly in. Mull is awesome.

flyingfifi

Über Member
Will you be starting with us from Gourock, or will you join us in Mull?
@flyingfifi we are 5 confirmed now :smile:
Yeeppp:girldance:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Biggs, to put your mind at rest, was up there over new year and its as good as its ever been!!:biggrin:
Would have loved to joined this ride, still...next year I'll be up there permanently ! :wahhey:

Its a magical place for sure , i bet the Guiness had something to do with it all those years ago

Brandane

Legendary Member
No we getting train to greennock then cycling down to gourock for the ferry
Why not just stay on the train another couple of stops? Gourock is at the end of the line anyway, and saves a not very pleasant ride from Greenock. Argyll Ferries sail direct from Gourock pier to Dunoon, but it's a passenger only boat and I'm not sure if they will accommodate bikes. Failing that, you have the 2 or 3 mile ride to Western Ferries at McInroys point from Gourock train station. I would recommend buying your tickets for Western Ferries at Stevie's Food and Wine, 94 Shore Street, Gourock, PA19 1RD, if you can. You will save about 50% on the standard return fare of about £8.60.

flyingfifi

Über Member
Why not just stay on the train another couple of stops? Gourock is at the end of the line anyway, and saves a not very pleasant ride from Greenock. Argyll Ferries sail direct from Gourock pier to Dunoon, but it's a passenger only boat and I'm not sure if they will accommodate bikes. Failing that, you have the 2 or 3 mile ride to Western Ferries at McInroys point from Gourock train station. I would recommend buying your tickets for Western Ferries at Stevie's Food and Wine, 94 Shore Street, Gourock, PA19 1RD, if you can. You will save about 50% on the standard return fare of about £8.60.
ok will do thanks is it not paul,s food ,wine store next to the co,op

Top Bottom