Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (East) Ride - Saturday 4th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Attending

1.Col5632
2.GBC
3.Rasmus
4.Mr Messy
5.Fubar
6.ShooglyDougie
7.clockhammer

Maybe Attending
1.Louch

Drove up to Aberfoyle and over Dukes Pass with a stop for coffee at Venacher Lochside. ^_^
Headed back to Glasgow via Callander, Lake Menteith and Crow Rd. Great views and still bit of snow!
Now the weather's improving got to be a future CC Ride in there somewhere...
The coffee and cake looking over water at Venacher seems like an ideal stop:thumbsup:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Drove up to Aberfoyle and over Dukes Pass with a stop for coffee at Venacher Lochside. ^_^
Headed back to Glasgow via Callander, Lake Menteith and Crow Rd. Great views and still bit of snow!
Now the weather's improving got to be a future CC Ride in there somewhere...
The coffee and cake looking over water at Venacher seems like an ideal stop:thumbsup:

wat this drove nonsense:eek:

http://app.strava.com/activities/47475929

:whistle:

normskirus

Veteran
I shall not be coming........one day.......maybe. Its a bit of a shame as I need to get some miles in soon, got a 50 miler in June to go for.

Normskirus

Fubar

Guru
Just so everyone knows the planned cake stop Loch Levens Larder can get very busy at weekends and might be a bit pricey depending on your finances - You can sit outside there though and could always bring your own cake! I'm trying to think if there are any other cake stops, there might be coffee shops in Kinross? Just so everyone is prepared, if there are any other suggestions post them up. Regards, Mark

Top Bottom