CC Ecosse East

T d F or linlithgow?

• T d F

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linthgow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Jane Smart said:
Hlab please don't consume too much the night before, it would be great to see you again :sad:

Also I have one of those garmin 705 doodahs I could bring, if we are struggling for a route but I don't know how to use it :laugh:

Well this will be a good opportunity to find out... :smile:

Who was it brought the maps last time? Any chance of bringing some this time? I think we may need them... ;)

ACS

Legendary Member
HJ said:
Well this will be a good opportunity to find out... :tongue:

Who was it brought the maps last time? Any chance of bringing some this time? I think we may need them... :laugh:

Me :biggrin:

HonestMan1910

Über Member
satans budgie said:
Updated. Have I missed anyone?

For:

SB
JimBr (TBC)
The lovely JS.
Coco
TechMech
Telemark
HJ
scoosh (TBC)
Halfmanhalfbike
sleekitcollie
currystomper (TBC)
Mad Doug Biker
joemaxi +1
scook94
goo_mason
bhoyjim (TBC)
HLab (hangover permitting)

Total 16 17

Apologies:

kfinlay
bauldbairn

*cough*cough*

Been a long time since i came out to play.

ACS

Legendary Member
Anyone lurking who fancies joining us, go on take a chance you will not regret it.

For:

SB
JimBr (TBC)
The lovely JS.
Coco
TechMech
Telemark
HJ
scoosh (TBC)
Halfmanhalfbike
sleekitcollie
currystomper (TBC)
Mad Doug Biker
joemaxi (-1)
scook94
goo_mason
bhoyjim (TBC)
HLab (hangover permitting)
Touche
MightyW (i'd rate my chances of getting a 'pass' as fair to middling :laugh:)
HonestMan1910

Total 16 17 18 19 20 19 :smile:

Apologies:

kfinlay
bauldbairn

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
do we have a start time as I may be able to get away from work at 10am and cycle along from Gyle.
this is too a big run to miss
:ohmy::bicycle::biggrin::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
kfinlay said:
do we have a start time as I may be able to get away from work at 10am and cycle along from Gyle.
this is too a big run to miss
:ohmy::bicycle::biggrin::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:
:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

Not all of them are smiling :ohmy: ;)

The question is, when would you be able to be at Linlithgow (without racing too hard to get there)?

As far as I remember, the CC rides don't start until 10 or 11 AM, to allow everybody to get there from all the far flung corners of CC Ecosse land :biggrin:. So we shouldn't make an exception this time, just to spite you ;). And the Linlithgow route isn't particularly long anyway ...

So, when is your ideal start time, Kevin?

T

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Don't wait on me, I'll just cycle along and join up with you guys. All I need to know is the start time and route and I'll join up on the way. :ohmy:
Not 100% to make it as still need to get the time off.

TechMech

Jane Smart said:
Unless I missed something, have we arranged where to meet, when to meet and what route yet? :biggrin:

I thought the LL ride had been selected?

If so I think it would be best to meet in the Tesco car park (just like last time) and that way it wasn't too far from the Station for those coming by train.

As for the start time, any time is OK with me, I just need to leave myself an hour to get there :laugh:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Jane Smart said:
Unless I missed something, have we arranged where to meet, when to meet and what route yet? :laugh:

Details, details... :laugh:

After yesterdays wee ride, a mere 38 miles, I was totally knackered, I won't be so much sheep dog on this one, I really will be the lanterne rouge... :biggrin:

Top Bottom