CC Ecosse East

T d F or linlithgow?

• T d F

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linthgow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
satans budgie said:
Updated. Have I missed anyone.

For:

SB
JimBr (TBC)
The lovely JS.
Coco
TechMech
Telemark
HJ
scoosh (TBC)
Halfmanhalfbike
sleekitcollie
currystomper (TBC)
Mad Doug Biker
joemaxi +1
goo mason

Apologies:

kfinlay
bauldbairn

Thanks for that, been rather busy today, I was going to get round to it :ohmy:

MrRidley

I can't commit to nearer the time, the only thing that i am committed to is chucking the fags, 13 days now :ohmy:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
bhoyjim said:
I can't commit to nearer the time, the only thing that i am committed to is chucking the fags, 13 days now :ohmy:

:biggrin: you HAVE chucked the fags, you are now a non-smoker, remember!
Best thing you can do for yourself ...

T

ACS

Legendary Member
Updated. Have I missed anyone?

For:

SB
JimBr (TBC)
The lovely JS.
Coco
TechMech
Telemark
HJ
scoosh (TBC)
Halfmanhalfbike
sleekitcollie
currystomper (TBC)
Mad Doug Biker
joemaxi +1
scook94
goo_mason
bhoyjim (TBC)
HLab (hangover permitting)

Total 16 17

Apologies:

kfinlay
bauldbairn

Coco

bhoyjim said:

Why don't we organise a ride to celebrate your 100 days (or some other milestone) without fags? You can pick the route.

It'll maybe help you keep focus on your new way of life.

ACS

Legendary Member
bhoyjim

Did you treat yourself to a n+1, you hinted at it last time we spoke?

LFG

You flying in from Oz for this one?

HLab?

I have just dropped themightyw (chris) an email.

TechMech

A question to all those long standing CC'ers....

Last year on CC rides I don't recall anyone wearing club tops (correct me if I'm wrong), however, I've just got my Kinross Club top and it's the only real cycling top I own (i.e. one with the handy pouches in the back) and was going to wear this on the day.

It just that I thought maybe there was some unwritten agreement that we didn't make the CC rides look or feel like club runs, so I'm not sure whether to go with that or just a plain T-shirt.

MrRidley

satans budgie said:
bhoyjim

Did you treat yourself to a n+1, you hinted at it last time we spoke?

LFG

You flying in from Oz for this one?

HLab?

Yes i have :ohmy: but i am still waiting to pick it up :biggrin: delay after delay, but hopefully soon, btw i bought this http://www.evanscycles.com/products/bianchi/via-nirone-7-tiagra-2010-road-bike-ec021256

ACS

Legendary Member
Interesting point. I think the original idea was the ride out itself should not be like a club run, what riders elected to wear was never mentioned. I say wear it.

<whisper>not that is matters, it will be under your Altura :ohmy: </whisper>

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
TechMech said:

Last year on CC rides I don't recall anyone wearing club tops (correct me if I'm wrong), however, I've just got my Kinross Club top and it's the only real cycling top I own (i.e. one with the handy pouches in the back) and was going to wear this on the day.

It just that I thought maybe there was some unwritten agreement that we didn't make the CC rides look or feel like club runs, so I'm not sure whether to go with that or just a plain T-shirt.

I think you out-date me by a fair bit, but I'd say wear what you are comfortable in ... I certainly never heard of a dress code for our rides :ohmy:;)

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
TechMech said:

What ???? No CC top/jacket/shorts/gilet ??? :biggrin:

It doesn't matter to me .... AS LONG AS YOU BRING THE CC JERSEY :ohmy:. You might even be able to pass it on to someone .....

Top Bottom