CC Ecosse East

T d F or linlithgow?

• T d F

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linthgow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
Telemark said:
That sounds fun! Yes please, can I sign up now?:laugh:

T

Oh, and an "aye" from me too for the 9th, SB!

Tnx See Page 10 post #97 for updated list of names

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Shall we just go for the 9th then? It's way ahead in the Doodle poll on dates too, and there have been a few more "ayes" on this thread ...:biggrin::tongue:

I am still saving my vote for the route :laugh:, Linthgow is ahead by 1 vote just now ...

Having just had a look at trains, they are not as frequent on Sundays, but we should be able to manage

Edinburgh - Linlithgow 2x hourly arr. 9:20, 10:00, 10:20, 10:50
Edinburgh - Falkirk High 1x hourly arr. 9:30, 10:30, 11:30

Glasgow - Linlithgow 1x hourly arr. 10:00, 11:00, 12:00
Glasgow - Falkirk High 1x hourly arr. 9:50, 10:50, 11:50

Stirling - Falkirk Grahamston 1x hourly 9:20, 10:20, 11:20
Stirling - Linlithgow 1x hourly 9:30, 10:30, 11:30

Perth - Linlithgow 1 train arr. 10:30 (all others take > 1.5 hours)
Perth - Falkirk Grahamston 2 trains arr. 10:20, 12:22

Not sure who is cycling all the way, or which way any Fifers or newbies from other places (?) would travel by train ... If any Perthers are coming by train, they get to ""choose" the start time ;)

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
satans budgie said:
Tnx See Page 10 post #97 for updated list of names

either I am going blind :biggrin: or you have forgotten to add me to the "ayes" in post #97 :cry:

Do we have any suggestions for post-ride cafes for the "chat" & soup/cake :smile: part? There is the Park Bistro E of Linlithgow, who get very busy and would need booking, especially for a large turn-out, any others? ... what are the choices for the TdF?
Any tips from the locals?

T

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
It's getting late, I have just amanded my original post for those going and Kev's apology. I will go through posts tomorrow and add anyone that has maybe been missed, as I just copied and pasted the post on page 10 If anyone is going and would like me to add them please just say :smile:

TechMech

Telemark said:
If any Perthers are coming by train, they get to ""choose" the start time :smile:

I'll be driving through either way. If it's the LL ride then straight to LL for me. If it's the TdF then I'll travel to Stirling and cycle through with Steven.
:biggrin:

bauldbairn

Hi Guy's! :smile:

I would love to come to the CC Ecosse rides especially as both "suggestions" are on my doorstep - but as I've already said to HJ on another thread - unfortunately I'm working. :wacko:

If I can swap shifts I will, if not I'll see you on the next one(new job so don't hold out much hope). :laugh:

Cheers! :smile:

sleekitcollie

AYE(ish ) if u dont mind having a quite slow , tattoo'd , trucker /biker type bringing up the rear ps the tattooed lycra look is not a great one :thumbsup:
what kind of times r we looking at ie starting time and how long r u guys out 4 on average

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
sleekitcollie said:
AYE(ish ) if u dont mind having a quite slow , tattoo'd , trucker /biker type bringing up the rear ps the tattooed lycra look is not a great one :biggrin:
what kind of times r we looking at ie starting time and how long r u guys out 4 on average
Oooh goodie - a :thumbsup: before we've even started !

SB always tries to claim the lanterne rouge ie bringing up the rear :biggrin:

Depending on train times, we usually start 1030-1100ish and finish when we all get back, around 1500. You may go on ahead if in a hurry, stay back if thirsty :smile:

Top Bottom