CC Ecosse East

T d F or linlithgow?

• T d F

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Linthgow

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hobgoblin

Hi All,

Just having a quick check of the Ecosse Informal Rides pages after a long absence. It seems a long while ago since my daughter and I ventured out to our first CC ride around the Forth. If the date fits in with other stuff, we could be up for a few miles soon. Having fat tyred bikes with lots of gears, I think hills would be okay, but either option sounds fine.

Neil

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
scoosh said:
You have a geared bike ??? :tongue:

No excuse needed, mate, "just staying back to encourage the slower folk" has worked fine for HJ for every ride we've done IIRC :biggrin:

Alternatively, "saddle sores" is hard to disprove :tongue:

I do remember a wee hill near Danskin where I tried to encourage one of the slower folk :tongue: ;) shame he couldn't keep up all the way to Gifford...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Hobgoblin said:
Hi All,

Just having a quick check of the Ecosse Informal Rides pages after a long absence. It seems a long while ago since my daughter and I ventured out to our first CC ride around the Forth. If the date fits in with other stuff, we could be up for a few miles soon. Having fat tyred bikes with lots of gears, I think hills would be okay, but either option sounds fine.

Neil
Hobgoblin ;) back :tongue:. We'd been wondering where you and Hobgoblinette had gone :tongue: !

What - no road bikes yet ? Thought they were on the Christmas lists - for last Chrimbo :biggrin:.

Would be great to see you and your daughter again.

Seamab will also be relieved :tongue:

ACS

Legendary Member
Can we confirm the date as the 9th of May?

All those in favour say 'Aye'

For:

SB
JimBr (TBC)
The lovely JS.
Coco
TechMech
Telemark
HJ
scoosh (TBC)
Halfmanhalfbike
sleekitcollie
currystomper (TBC)
Mad Doug Biker
joemaxi +1

Apologies:

kfinlay
bauldbairn

JiMBR

Aye....well, maybe.

I'd like to join you on this ride but won't know until much nearer the time whether I can or not.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Aye ;)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
kfinlay said:
:tongue: just realised that the 9th is a Sunday - no can do as working till 13:30 - not happy as I've missed that 2 rv's
Oh Dear :rolleyes: - though most of our rides tend to be on a Sunday, just to make getting to the start/going home again a bit more difficult if doing the train thing .... except when organise by Telemark :evil: :biggrin:

Top Bottom