CC Ecosse mince pie & stollen ride (RV ride#3)

Which date? (I reserve the right to make the final decision ;-)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
UPDATE: Sunday 13th December, from 12:00 NEW TIME 13:00/13:30 onwards (weather permitting)

PM if you need directions to our place or post on the thread if you want to meet up with someone who knows the way...

T
--------------
As requested, a new thread...

Here is a suggestion, either as the next RV ride or as a seasonal extra -
how about a MINCE PIE & STOLLEN ride (RV in Edinburgh chez HJ & T)? The local CCers might have to take the long way round to get a good distance in :ohmy: ... Families welcome too!

Possible dates are Sun 13th, Sat 19th or Sun 20th. Given recent weather, it might be adviseable to wait until nearer the time to decide. Or if people think their weekends might get booked up in advance with other seasonal things to do :laugh:, we could just fix any of the above dates. Either way is fine with me, I won't be going for a long ride on the day, but I promise to do any shopping by bike :biggrin:.

Soup & hot drinks also on the menu for frozen cyclists ...
(and the soup won't contain mushrooms ...)

If you are new, don't be shy and join us!

T

P.S. I'll edit this post when the date/time has been decided...

scook94

Veteran
Any of those days is fine with me but I voted for the 13th,

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Ditto for 13th but can do any (at least I can do any day just now but SWMBO reserves the right to change my plans at short notice :laugh: due to using too many pink slips recently :tongue:)

Seamab

Cant' make 13th but OK for the other dates at the moment.

It's very kind of you Telemark to do the catering. Three cheers:bravo:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I'd love to make this one but I can't do any of those dates due to festive visitors, and I think I'm the biggest mince pie fan in the entire universe!!! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
eldudino said:
I'd love to make this one but I can't do any of those dates due to festive visitors, and I think I'm the biggest mince pie fan in the entire universe!!! :smile:

that's a shame ... would you trust Scook to transport a wee bag back to Stirling for you? :biggrin:

T

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Telemark said:
that's a shame ... would you trust Scook to transport a wee bag back to Stirling for you? ;)

T

I'd like to say 'yes', the proof will be in the pudding (or in this case, the pie!)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Telemark said:
that's a shame ... would you trust Scook to transport a wee bag back to Stirling for you? :tongue:

T

But what is the point of transporting an empty bag ?? ;)

.... but what a kind thought ;)

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
I'd like to say 'yes', the proof will be in the pudding (or in this case, the pie!)

I fear the proof will be in my stomach!!!!

6.gif

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
Because Scoosh would have eaten all the mince pies :tongue:

now I get it ... BEFORE they make it into the bag, not being "removed" once in the bag ... That depends on how many are made in the first place and when they are being put in the bag, doesn't it? Nah, Scoosh would just want a bowl of soup and a small mince pie, for a balanced diet :biggrin:

Sadly it looks like Scook can't be trusted, by his own admission ....:biggrin:

:biggrin:

T

Top Bottom