CC Ecosse Pedal for Cake Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Oh dear, I can see that I got HLaB and Magnatom mixed up. :blush:

They do look a bit like each other except for the glasses. ;)

Nice photos Magnatom - as ever, one reads and imagines, yet has no idea of how folk manifest themselves in 3-D :smile:

med_gallery_235_96_387009.jpg

Get this photo into Commuting at once! Do not pass Go or collect £200 :rofl: You might collect +200 replies though!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Nice photos Magnatom - as ever, one reads and imagines, yet has no idea of how folk manifest themselves in 3-D :smile:

Get this photo into Commuting at once! Do not pass Go or collect £200 :rofl: You might collect +200 replies though!

I have absolutely no idea how I got that. It would have been facing the right direction to have taken a hit off of HLaB's bike, but I don't remember it, or have any marks on my head from it.

I must admit I feel quite beaten up today. probably a mixture of the scrapes (which are all superficial) and the 95 miles. Due to work commitments I'm not on the bike today, and very unusually for me, I'm glad I left it at home!

Normal service will resume tomorrow though. :smile:

Seamab

I must admit I feel quite beaten up today. probably a mixture of the scrapes (which are all superficial) and the 95 miles. Due to work commitments I'm not on the bike today, and very unusually for me, I'm glad I left it at home!

Normal service will resume tomorrow though. :smile:

Feeling a bit sore myself - Day 2 is usually the worst for me with bruises/aches.

I feel the need to sing the praises of Magnatoms' speedy tyre removal tool. Was that 4 punctures it attended on Sat?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Feeling a bit sore myself - Day 2 is usually the worst for me with bruises/aches.

I feel the need to sing the praises of Magnatoms' speedy tyre removal tool. Was that 4 punctures it attended on Sat?

I hope the ribs aren't too bad.

I think the tool helped in three. This is the llittle beastie here.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Unless people are very shy, it would be nice to know who is who in the picture please.
I can recognise HJ and Magnatom, not sure about anyone else.
In Magntom's pics (all L to R) :

- Cake! : mcshroom; Scoosh; Telemark (baker par excellence :laugh: )

- More Cake : HLaB; mcshroom

- Beware the man ... : Seamab; Viniga

- HJ surveys : Telemark; HJ; Seamab

HTH

HJ

Cycling in Scotland

I don't, provide them with high quality cake and they still insist on trying to eat their plastic hats... :rolleyes:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I hope the ribs aren't too bad.

I think the tool helped in three. This is the llittle beastie here.

Please can we have a youtube video of the amazing "zip" tool in action (that's how HJ described it, like zipping the type off & on the rim)?

Sod's law dictates that wWe may have to wait a while for the next "visit" I suspect ... unless Mag is willing to do a demo purely for the sake of fame science? :whistle: Pretty please?

T

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Aye it is a great wee tool. You just have to be careful that you don't catch the tube with it as you pull it around, and it still needs some force to get it started, but it saves your thumbs and some time, for little cost and weight.

Worth a punt I think! :smile:

Coco

Lets see if this works:

Edit: Well that didn't work try this

If not, its on the first page of customer reviews in Magnatom's link - not that I was looking...

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
bump :hello:

The obvious question is ...

When/where is the next CC Ecosse SOCIAL ride? :bicycle: :hyper:
Perhaps something a bit shorter and not too hilly, so some more newbies (and slow old-bies :blush: ) dare to join the fun?

T

Top Bottom