CC Ecosse Pedal for Cake Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seamab

No 3 Glens Exploration for you, then
sad.gif
?

Have you had the ribs checked out by a Dr ? Could it be more than 'just'
icon_smile_sad.gif
bruising ??? After all, if HJ can ride around with broken ribs .....

No 3 Glens for me. Looking outside it looks like a really wet ride today so i don't feel too bad about missing it right now ;)

I hope the weather doesn't spoil the day for you all. Look forward to a report.

Thanks all for the rib advice. I think i'll get it checked out this week as it seems to have become more painful as time progresses. But it looks like there's not much that can be done. 6 weeks does seem a long time for pain - only 5 to go now :cry: But on the bright side that's 6 weeks off any of Mrs. Seamab's DIY plans :biggrin: plus a bit extra to be safe....

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Thanks all for the rib advice. I think i'll get it checked out this week as it seems to have become more painful as time progresses. But it looks like there's not much that can be done. 6 weeks does seem a long time for pain - only 5 to go now :cry: But on the bright side that's 6 weeks off any of Mrs. Seamab's DIY plans :biggrin: plus a bit extra to be safe....

"Every dark cloud ..." and all that :whistle: .
Still, a bit of DIY would, to me at least, be preferable to 6 weeks of going "owww" whenever you move ...
Mind you, HJ completed the Ed-St Andrews, and cycling was way more comfortable than walking/sitting/lying down :laugh:
(and the pain killers helped)

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I wouldn't mind having a go at the Stirling route, I couldn't make it to attempt 1 :sad: ... and have yet to experience the delights of Corrieri's! :tongue:

[weather permitting, I wouldn't be too keen on it in really strong winds, having been nearly blown off my bike and sideways into a car recently :eek: ]

T

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Have you a date in mind for the Stirling ride Mk II?

Don't make it the 9th or 10th Oct, I'm away and I want to get out with you lot again this year!

Seamab

Seamab - time to start a new thread? :thumbsup:
You cracked first :whistle:

Speaking of cracked - are your ribs feeling better?

T

:stop: The last time i tried to organise no-one turned up. Anyway with my dodgy ribs (still sore on and off) and my inability to make Saturdays (except for a Glasgow based ride), i don't think i'm best suited to starting the thread as i might not be there. That's my excuses anyway ...

sleekitcollie

:hello: How's the collar bone & the rest of you? Healing fast, I hope!
Nearly 4 weeks down, how many to go?

T

getting there thanx hoping to get back to work in 1 week if doc gives go ahead , then ill get back on bike , rear wheel in sandy wallace cycles to get looked at / fixed then bike into here to get checked over , im afraid saddle will have to stay damaged for now till i get funds for new one ,
hope to get back on bike once i get back to work . going to the gym monday to try bike there ( less chance of falling off ;) )

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
getting there thanx hoping to get back to work in 1 week if doc gives go ahead , then ill get back on bike , rear wheel in sandy wallace cycles to get looked at / fixed then bike into here to get checked over , im afraid saddle will have to stay damaged for now till i get funds for new one ,
hope to get back on bike once i get back to work . going to the gym monday to try bike there ( less chance of falling off ;) )

:wahhey: That's great news, glad you are on the mend.

:rofl: have fun on the gym bike - mind the steep downhill bits on the test ride ;)

T

Top Bottom