- The Ride: TechMech's fabulous Perth Ride
- Meeting Place: Statue in North Inch, Perth. Should be a photo here
- Meeting Time: 1100 - this should give time for train travellers to ride to the start
- Distance: ~70km (40 miles)
- Terrain: mostly flat, some lumps, no real hills; cycle paths and quiet roads; excellent for new people, beginners; great for more experienced
- Ride Time: about 4hrs actual riding - more including stops
- Stops: ~ 25km ?? Chapelhill Inn PROBABLY NOT - DODGY WATER and EXTREMELY LIMITED FOOD; ~58km Pitcairngreen Inn (some food - but not very much CAKE !
- Pleasure Rating: High - this is a lovely ride
Please complete the Poll and we'll see who is coming - ALL ARE WELCOME
Remember the 3 key rules of CC Ecosse Forum Rides:
- NO ONE gets left behind
- ANY BIKE will do
- There WILL BE CAKE ! (though could be a bit limited on this one )
- appropriate clothing (well, Duh ) - sun cream/rain jackets/leggings/woolly bunnet
- spare inner tube/puncture kit
- drinks and food - for the ride and 'bonk rations'