Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse Perth Ride - Sat 3rd August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scook94

Guru
Pity the fools that are gonna have that headwind as they cycle home! ;)

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I'm unfortunately not going to make this one but I hope you all have a fantastic time! If the weather is anything like last year then it should be brilliant, I wish I could come but things haven't worked out like I had hoped :sad:

ENJOY IT! ^_^
I'm not angry.i am just Dissapointed

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Hats off to all you guys. I'm probably one of the most local to the ride and couldn't face the thought of cycling in the wind, so total respect to all those making a huge effort to get through from much further afield. Hope you all have a great time.

Sorry I couldn't make it today guys, work needed me in. Will try for next one. Hope you all had a good day!

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I'm home after a very long, but also very enjoyable, day out on the bike.

Good to meet faces old and new and kudos to all for taking on the wind and rainshowers and emerging victorious - especially those with different understandings of what constitutes a "flat" ride!

My gps trace (from a slightly dodgy garmin).

Why didn't anyone wait for @GlasgowFinn?

With so many people on the ride, I'm afraid we quite simply didn't notice until it was too late. Apologies, Alastair.

TechMech

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Couple of shots when we stopped at Little Glenshee

IMG_0206.jpg
IMG_0207.jpg

Couple of shots on the big climb after the ford

IMG_0209.jpg
IMG_0210.jpg

Couple of shots at the food stop

IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg

Couple of shots at the end

We had a great ride, so many thanks for organising the combined ride. Thanks to Pat for arranging bike transport, and thanks again to Rasmus and Mr. Messy for letting me tag along on the way to the start point, not getting annoyed when I started whinging about hills, and for waiting for me at the top of aforementioned hills.

It was really good to see so many new faces on this ride, it's just a shame that the weather was not so nice at Lil' Glenshee!

Top Bottom