Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse Perth Ride - Sat 3rd August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
did some people struggle on the lumps?..
Nay, not me :becool:
:heat::sweat::smile:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
the wind today would have made the ride twice as hard...you`ve all earned your drinks tonight

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
did some people struggle on the lumps?..

as we approached little Glen shee( 20 ish miles in) , the heavens opened, and the gusts where right in our face. would have been perfect cake stop time, but given route the cake was at 39 miles in. by which time sun was shining and wind died down. made a long gradual climb feel like a cat 3.

@jim55 has a point, but the difficulty was the weathers fault, not the routes. I have been there after 76 miles around fife back earlier tis year, but I learnt so much from that day, that I wouldnt have manged today if I hadnt suffered back then.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
as we approached little Glen shee( 20 ish miles in) , the heavens opened, and the gusts where right in our face. would have been perfect cake stop time, but given route the cake was at 39 miles in. by which time sun was shining and wind died down. made a long gradual climb feel like a cat 3.

@jim55 has a point, but the difficulty was the weathers fault, not the routes. I have been there after 76 miles around fife back earlier tis year, but I learnt so much from that day, that I wouldnt have manged today if I hadnt suffered back then.

Best newcomer award goes to you, since the fife ride you have really put the miles in, even though you done amazing on the fife ride anyway

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Ended up with 164miles and a world of pain......:eek:

RESPECT Sir !

... and "Are you NUTS ???" :laugh:

Top Bottom