CC Ecosse ride June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
eldudino said:
A quick recovery ride on Sunday evening with our very own Scook94 soon sorted the legs out. It was demoralising seeing him disappear every time we came to a hill though, and I had to tell him to slow down too! Great event though, if you fancy hills that is!

Have you noticed the way he now carries a wee saddle bag since he got the new frame? Do you think he might have got one of these at the same time?? :becool:

TechMech

HJ said:
Have you noticed the way he now carries a wee saddle bag since he got the new frame? Do you think he might have got one of these at the same time?? :becool:

lol that's well funny HJ!! :laugh: (Btw, I've got a little saddle bag too :rolleyes:)

scook94

Veteran
HJ said:
Have you noticed the way he now carries a wee saddle bag since he got the new frame? Do you think he might have got one of these at the same time?? :evil:

Bugger! All those training miles and hours in the gym, not mention the weight loss and all I needed was one of those! Someone could have told me about them last October! :angry::angry::angry:

:thumbsup:

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
Nah, I think he just uses the after-effects of eating curry for his 'turbo power'! xx(

My exhaust vapours after the curry didn't stop you wheelsucking on Sunday! ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
sleekitcollie said:
:sad:sorry just been told im not allowed out to play on the 6th june:sad:

im prebooked im told :biggrin:
is it possable to ammend the vode for the date
thanx

:sad: sorry to hear that.
It is possible to edit your vote - I just found out how to do that yesterday (after messing up a previous doodle :smile:)
Scroll to the bottom of the doodle page, and click on "edit", then click on the wee pencil shaped icon in fron of your name and you should be able to tick/untick any of the dates.
Hope it works!

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HonestMan1910 said:
Good news, got out of cast today and now just got to do some rehab on my left hand/thumb to regain the mobility
;) :wacko: :sun: :ohmy: :bicycle:

Nice to have some good news :ohmy:

Just don't try to do too much, too soon :stop:

Top Bottom