CC Ecosse ride June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Coco - I take it that the 13th is pretty much a given, from the doodle, is it?

T

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

Its looking that way. Although given the calibre of the other riders, I'm not sure how I'm going to lead the way from the back ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Coco said:
Its looking that way. Although given the calibre of the other riders, I'm not sure how I'm going to lead the way from the back :ohmy:

You shouldn't have given away the route details :ohmy:;)
If it's like any other CC ride I've been on, then there is nothing to worry about, nobody will be left behind :wacko:. And you may or may not be the slowest, somebody has to though ;).

T

sleekitcollie

HonestMan1910 said:
Hope to fit and well for the weekend before this and look to join you guys on a pre St Andrews run. :becool:
great news ur on the road to recovery . U need to get one of those hand held spring type things u squeeze ( wot r they called ) to build up ur hand . Tennis ball at 1st then on to the squeezy thingy after a week or 2 . That wot pysio gave me after broken wrist & thumb (playing football ) a few years ago

If ur looking for a wee local ride to get u back in the swing let me know .

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Managed to get a few miles in today to make sure I can keep up with you guys after my enforced lay off.

Just a gentle ride round the Forth, taking in the Forth Road Bridge and Kincardine Bridge on the way, 47 miles approx.

:ohmy:

toroddf

Regarding that route: I went past it yesterday and I believe that road from Linwood after the number 40 is closed. Please check that one out.

I am doing the same route once a month from Paisley so I should tag along if I was a proper man. But I am rather a whimpering coward........ But the road from Bridge Of Weir over the moor (very steep !) to Lochwinnoch is brilliant. Beware of some good fun.

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

Thanks Toroddf. That road is closed to cars. Bike (and very narrow cars) can still us it. come along and I guarantee you won't be last :laugh:

So, barring a last minute surge for other dates, the 13th is looking like the date for the ride.

Can you let me know who is coming and I'll update the front page.

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

I'll try this one again :biggrin:

Which of these did you mean in the above post?

HLaB said:
I should be there, if I can get a lift to Glasgow.

HLaB said:
I should be there, if I can get a lift from Glasgow.

Bear in mind the route doesn't start in Glasgow. So where do you need a lift from?

Top Bottom