Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley CC Ecosse Ride (West) - Now 12th October

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
The best bits of Renfrewshire & Inverclyde in the sunshine :sun:, the views, the excellent company as usual (not necessarily in that order ;)), what more could you ask for?

I enjoyed the ride loads, many thanks to @Rasmus for leading the way, to both @Rasmus and @mr messy for collecting the only "eastie" from the station and delivering her back in one piece,, and of course @Pat "5mph" for being Pat. :hugs:
Got home around 6:30pm, have now had curry & more cake :blush: :mrpig:and am a very happy bunny.

The only regrets I had were that I never got to meet the (in)famous @jazloc (kind of guessed that after checking on here before setting off :rolleyes:), and that some of you CC Ecossers weren't able to make it for various reasons.

I'll try and post some pictures if they turned out OK, probably tomorrow.

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
OK, here are some photos ...
1st proper view of the Clyde (apart from those in Glasgow itself, obviously :rolleyes:, where we didn't stop as we were trying to be on time to meet Pat and the invisble Jazloc :whistle:)
Clyde1.jpg

More views of the Clyde from the top of the 1st hill (Mr Messy on the left is hiding Ben Lomond, Rasmus in his national kit in the middle and Pat)
Clyde2.jpg

And another one ...
Clyde3.jpg

And a friendly Clydesdale (not sure what Pat was up to, looks like she is showing the horse a picture on her camera :biggrin:)
Clydesdale.jpg

The Big Bike on the NCN7 north of Lochwinnoch, making friends with Rasmus' Wee Bike
NCN7-BigBike.jpg

Blethering at the Big Bike (there was a lot of that all the way round ;) )
NCN7-BigBike2.jpg

T

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Dunno what the two of youse above are talking about, imho @mr messy carries himself quite well in that outfit, the colour scheme is not my cuppa - looks too much like my work uniform but to each his own ^_^

Top Bottom