Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley CC Ecosse Ride (West) - Now 12th October

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do we have a confirmed meet spot?

DonnaHegarty

Ok will do, thanks for that: gonna fb @DonnaHegarty if she wants to come along
Sorry chaps, tomorrow is actually my first day back on the bike after completing the California challenge so Geraldine and I have planned to attack Loch Katrine circuit and show those hills how much we've both improved over the last few months. I hadn't realised this ride was on or we could you joined you. Will remember to check here again for rides now my bum
Has recovered from cycling California :-)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Sorry chaps, tomorrow is actually my first day back on the bike after completing the California challenge so Geraldine and I have planned to attack Loch Katrine circuit and show those hills how much we've both improved over the last few months. I hadn't realised this ride was on or we could you joined you. Will remember to check here again for rides now my bum
Has recovered from cycling California :-)
Well if you two change your mind: 10.30 at Xcape braehead ... if Rasmus says there will be hills, you can be sure there will be HILLS :ohmy::laugh:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Been busy, work has been a bit crazy this week :huh: ... but I have a pass for Saturday :wahhey:

Is it too late to ask if @Rasmus and/or @mr messy would still be happy to swing by Queen Street station to let me tag along to the meeting place? There is cake to be prevented from getting lost along the way ;)
Lots of trains to choose from ... what do you reckon? ETA GQS 9:37? 9:50?

@phantasmagoriana - sorry you can't make it :sad:, I was looking forward to meeting you again!
@Pat "5mph" - really looking forward to catching up with you and any other Belles you can round up:highfive:

Now I just need to make sure I don't oversleep in the morning :tired:

T

Been busy, work has been a bit crazy this week :huh: ... but I have a pass for Saturday :wahhey:

Is it too late to ask if @Rasmus and/or @mr messy would still be happy to swing by Queen Street station to let me tag along to the meeting place? There is cake to be prevented from getting lost along the way ;)
Lots of trains to choose from ... what do you reckon? ETA GQS 9:37? 9:50?

@phantasmagoriana - sorry you can't make it :sad:, I was looking forward to meeting you again!
@Pat "5mph" - really looking forward to catching up with you and any other Belles you can round up:highfive:

Now I just need to make sure I don't oversleep in the morning :tired:

T
Cake you say.........:smile:
Yes i can still meet....reckon 9.50 should be ok but either will be fine.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Cake you say.........:smile:
Yes i can still meet....reckon 9.50 should be ok but either will be fine.

Great, thanks! :thumbsup: I'll try and catch the earlier one, just in case the trains are running late, but am happy to wait if that's too early for you ...
Speaking of waiting, where do we meet? GQS has many exits... :scratch:

Really looking forward to exploring Renfrewshire, have never set a foot wheel anywhere in that part of the world, only passed through on the train to Ardrossan and Wemyss Bay :dance:.

T

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Alright so we've got

jazloc
Rasmus
Pat 5mph
Telemark
mr messy

Any others? Weather is supposed to be cold but dry so wrap up warm. There is a cake stop next to the loch in Lochwinnoch, @Rasmus I think we've been in it before.

Top Bottom