Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley CC Ecosse Ride (West) - Now 12th October

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
^^If the ride is canceled, I'll post back but if it isn't and more than 2 other people are coming then I could meet you in Glasgow
Cool: if you are coming via the cycle path I can meet you at the Paisley Road West entrance.

Pat "5mph"

Will be on line tomorrow around 8pm.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Are you actually considering relying on @jazloc for navigation? :laugh: The best route to Xscape is through Govan. Once you get to Braehead there's a path around the back (along the river) if you want to avoid motorist shoppers.

You think I'd get lost? I know Glasgow like the back of my hand :biggrin:

Pat "5mph"

Ok, I'm back from work :biggrin:
Are we going tomorrow or not?
Do I have to dress multi-geared Boris or will the 5 gears on Gonzales do? Gonzales was adequate for the Perth ride, are there steeper hills tomorrow?
Do I have to input a route for Braehead on the Garmin or is @jazloc confident to guide me?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

I don't see any reason why the ride can't go ahead! I haven't ridden much in the past few weeks so I will be slow and I will be moaning :biggrin:

I don't remember the route very well but I think there was a few short steep hills but nothing major (don't quote me on this :thumbsup:).

Where would I meet you Pat? I'd be coming along Paisley Road West so I'd have to plot a route from there.

Pat "5mph"

I don't see any reason why the ride can't go ahead! I haven't ridden much in the past few weeks so I will be slow and I will be moaning :biggrin:

I don't remember the route very well but I think there was a few short steep hills but nothing major (don't quote me on this :thumbsup:).

Where would I meet you Pat? I'd be coming along Paisley Road West so I'd have to plot a route from there.
Ok, meet you at 10 at Ibrox, will download a route to Excape. Will PM you my mobile.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Bring the many-geared steed, Pat. The hills are not very long, but they are quite steep.

I'll try to meet you at Ibrox as well.

Top Bottom