Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse Round the Forth - Sat 31st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Great to hear that CCE lived up to its billing and that Suzanne enjoyed the day. :bicycle: :highfive:

Maybe the size and shape of the CCE peloton in front of her provided a sufficiently effective wind-break ... :wahhey:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Apologies to her if I was going too fast when leading, my range of turning round isn't great so couldn't see where people where, thus my charging off, and then frequent stopping through boness especially

Fubar

Guru
Apologies to her if I was going too fast when leading, my range of turning round isn't great so couldn't see where people where, thus my charging off, and then frequent stopping through boness especially

It's hard being in front as you can only see the person behind, we all regrouped when required and still managed to get a couple of blasts in as well - we were out cycling with our mates, what could be finer?!?

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Many thanks to everyone for making this a memorable day, had a great crack and those blasts were fun! One thing I've learned, was to slacken my pedals so I can extract my feet a little easier! Kudos to Suzanne and those guys doing 70+ miles :-*

Was good to meet you and glad you enjoyed yourself :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
A couple where taken after u left cafe

Poor show :laugh:

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Outside the rather expensive (£3 for a slice of carrot cake) and poorly managed cafe. p.s. didn't have the cake as they lost our order and I lost patience waiting.
DSCF5561.JPG

Entitled 'I can see the finish!!!!!!!'
DSCF5571.JPG

View of the Rail Bridge
DSCF5562.JPG

Top Bottom