Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse Round the Forth - Sat 31st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GBC

Veteran
Can you put me down as a 'maybe' Colin. Nothing to do with my recent contretemps, but we're going out that evening, so I may well be overruled:smile:

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Haven't done the first ride (Redstone Rig on 18th) with you guys and already thinking about the next. Coming from Edinburgh side I pressume the best thing to do would be to park at the Ferry Toll park and ride in Inverkeithing and then cycle over the bridge (which will be a first!). So at the moment I am a maybe + 1.

Fubar

Guru
Haven't done the first ride (Redstone Rig on 18th) with you guys and already thinking about the next. Coming from Edinburgh side I pressume the best thing to do would be to park at the Ferry Toll park and ride in Inverkeithing and then cycle over the bridge (which will be a first!). So at the moment I am a maybe + 1.

There is a car park on the Edinburgh side of the bridge, turn in at the Shell garage and follow the road round - alternatively you could ride out to meet us... :whistle:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I done some of the fife side yesterday, and I will be. A maybe for this. I am trying to do 600 miles this month, and may need to make up the miles after illness this week, and 3/4 days away with work next week looking likely.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I done some of the fife side yesterday, and I will be. A maybe for this. I am trying to do 600 miles this month, and may need to make up the miles after illness this week, and 3/4 days away with work next week looking likely.

Just a maybe? :evil:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
It's a mix of being too close to home, too much cycle path, and the quality of the cycle path. If we do that sportive week before should be fine miles wise. Just lacking enthusiasm sorry

It's cause you have the taste for going further, i think the only cycle path we take is the one near the kincardine bridge iirc

Top Bottom