CC Ecosse Round the Forth - Saturday 24 March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Hope i'm not to late to throw my name in the mix, Scoosh pointed it out to me, would be joining from the Edinburgh side,

Derek

Defo not too late, the more the merrier :smile:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Hope i'm not to late to throw my name in the mix, Scoosh pointed it out to me, would be joining from the Edinburgh side,

Derek

Go for it, as Colin said the more the merrier - I've added you to the ongoing conversation we have. Regards, Mark

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Scotrail are running a promotion with half-priced return tickets, so I think I'll be availing myself of their services, and join you straight from the start at the FRB.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Scotrail are running a promotion with half-priced return tickets, so I think I'll be availing myself of their services, and join you straight from the start at the FRB.

Excellent! See you there. Regards, Mark

edindave

Über Member
I'd love to join you all if I didn't have a prior engagement with a little hill in East Lothian aka Redstone Rigg.

The forecast is looking good, hope you all have a great ride. :thumbsup:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I'd love to join you all if I didn't have a prior engagement with a little hill in East Lothian aka Redstone Rigg.

The forecast is looking good, hope you all have a great ride. :thumbsup:
Redstone Rigg** before CAKE :hungry: ???

The man's getting serious about his training :training:

:sad:

** that's the 17% downhill, remember ;)

We'll take Smout and edindavelet ... :laugh:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
So 7 for defo then :thumbsup:

Lets hope saturdays weather is like how it is now :sun:

Sounds like a good day out! Nice in the sun today, forecast is overcast but dry for Saturday - could be anything then I suppose!:scratch: Looking forward to it either way.

Col5632

Guru
Sounds like a good day out! Nice in the sun today, forecast is overcast but dry for Saturday - could be anything then I suppose!:scratch: Looking forward to it either way.

Same, my legs are feeling it today, hopefully get a nice rest tomorrow before the big day :bicycle:

Top Bottom