Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley CC Ecosse Three Ferries Saturday 21st March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah, this looks good so count me in. I'm also fairly familiar with the area so if @Brandane can't come along I can probably help out with navigation (not morale though:dry: cc @Fubar)

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
I had thought about posting a 3 ferries ride again this year, but wasn't sure if there would be much interest as this would be the third consecutive year.
I would be more than happy to come along as a participant though! Can't commit 100% until nearer the time as my work keep dangling the carrot of some regular work of a type I might be interested in; but it would involve weekend work.
Don't know about me being any use as a navigator to all you racing snakes though; unless it is possible to navigate from a considerable distance behind!

It can't possibly get as bad as day 2 of Islay :surrender:
That wee bit of drizzle from Port Askaig to Port Charlotte? I barely even noticed it :rain:

scook94

Veteran
Did this last year, was a great ride. Sadly (or not) I'll be in Budapest on the 21st, so I'll have to pass this time around.

OH. I'm probably out, barring problems with flight booking. Just tippled that this is the same weekend that the sun will disappear behind the moon and I'm unlikely to be back in Scotland from the Faroes by the 21st.

Top Bottom