CC Ecosse (West) ride - Sat 19th Jan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
An awesome ride with good company - great to meet you all.
Thanks for taking the initiative on this and showing us such a great route, Rasmus!
All in all I'm quite pleased that my broken wheel didn't ruin the ride!
Now to try to get warm again! :cold:

Ed

GBC

Veteran
A thoroughly enjoyable day on a great route! I say this even though I had a bit of an uncomfortable return leg, much of which was marred by cramp in the quads. Heartfelt thanks to those who hung back with me in support, and particularly Andy with his 'Hand of God' on the hills:smile:
Nice to meet you at last Pat, and there will be a few photos coming up shortly:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Rasmus

Rasmus

Without a clever title
The good group shots were taken on GBC's camera, so I'll just show you a couple of the nice views of the Campsies we got along the way.

9135763_53b1abdac2ae1362962de438b2f3d5a1_standard.jpg

9135770_3b5b182b192c32d7b6379deb4129ebc8_standard.jpg

We was there LL1.jpg

Attachments

• LL2.jpg
    LL2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 88

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Well done guys! You certainly meant business, bet there wasn't much competition around to scalp :laugh:
It wasn't that cold today, after a mile or so on the bike one heats up. Still no snow, he he!
I quite fancy doing Rasmus's route myself, been up to the Loch but came back the same way I went.
Looking forward to see more pictures and a detailed report. ^_^
How did the broken wheel happen?

D

Deleted member 20519

Aww, pics look great and you all look like you had fun - wish I'd made it along now! :cry:

Andy Richards

It was a nice ride today on a route that I would never have picked out myself.

Not being a particular fan of cyclepaths it was a surprisingly plesant change to ride almost all the way to lomond shores without having to share space with traffic:smile: . The ride back was equally enjoyable with some great scenery and a few testing climbs. The low winter sun lit up the snow dusted hills a treat and the clear blue sky defied the reports of snow from other parts :whistle: .

I managed to snap a few pics but made the classic mistake.. There are no cake pics !:banghead:

. . It was really good to meet you all and will be seeing you all again..

from the canal near bowling...
IMAG0006_zps846e6edb.jpg

milling around at Lomond Shores
IMAG0011_zps58b2d901.jpg

Andy

Top Bottom