CC Ecosse (West) ride - Sat 19th Jan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know Rasmus and can recognise Fokker from his avatar :blush: ... and the rest - do they have names too ?? :smile:

Please ;)
The chunky fellow wearing a red jersey on the left edge of that picture would be me...

Some more images from the ride...
cc_ecosse4.jpg cc_ecosse1.jpg cc_ecosse5.jpg cc_ecosse3.jpg cc_ecosse2.jpg cc_ecosse6.jpg

GBC

Veteran
Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of the whole group together. At Balloch, where the photos were kindly taken by a passerby, Fokker was missing from the first and when we called him in, the second one, as well as being a bit shaky, has missed Mr Messy out at the right hand side. I'm behind the camera in the other two, just before the start of the climb up to Queen's View, .
Oh well.....

DSCN6729 (800x600).jpg

L to R : Andy Richards, GBC, Edwardoka, Rasmus, Harry_Palmer79, mr_messy
[edited by Scoosh, so not 100% :unsure:]

DSCN6730 (800x600).jpg

L to R : Andy Richards, GBC, Fokker, Edwardoka, Rasmus, Harry_Palmer79
[same edit disclaimer !]

DSCN6731 (800x600).jpg
DSCN6732 (800x545).jpg

jim55

Guru
looks good guys ,how was the hills (queens view and just after carbeth inn heading to glasgow ,i think theyr quite hard going by the golf course as well ,i couldnt do them i dont think :blush:

Andy Richards

Hi get in the van. Yep still a member. Its a great club . Well over 100 members so you are bound to find people you get on with. There is everything from racers...time trialers...cyclocross...track riding...audax ....sportive riding...hillclimbing...muontain biking. There is a kids section and of course there are cafe rides too . Check out the forum ( actually may be members only )or turn up on a Saturday and give it a bash.
40 miles at 15ish mph is the usual club run wth a faster group and a cafe run either side.

Andy

looks good guys ,how was the hills (queens view and just after carbeth inn heading to glasgow ,i think theyr quite hard going by the golf course as well ,i couldnt do them i dont think :blush:
More of a slog than a hard climb (I'd rate it as maybe 20% as difficult as the Mennock Pass or the Crow Road, and I am a terrible climber).

So... when's the next one? :bicycle:

Get In The Van

Hi get in the van. Yep still a member. Its a great club . Well over 100 members so you are bound to find people you get on with. There is everything from racers...time trialers...cyclocross...track riding...audax ....sportive riding...hillclimbing...muontain biking. There is a kids section and of course there are cafe rides too . Check out the forum ( actually may be members only )or turn up on a Saturday and give it a bash.
40 miles at 15ish mph is the usual club run wth a faster group and a cafe run either side.

Andy

Cheers Andy, email sent to Clarion to get some more details, hopefully i'll see you on a club ride soon :thumbsup:

Top Bottom