CC friedly shirts for a tenner?

Would you buy a mistprinted CC shirt if you could get it for £10?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Put me down for one, Blue/orange,
short sleeved
1/4 zip
Large size.

ChrisKH

Guru
Well if they do, we could take delivery of the new shirts and use masking tape to block out the 'n' in protest.

Not sure who wins with that suggestion, but it would make me feel better in a wierd sort of way. :smile:

Brock

I didn't order originally but I'd be happy to pay a tenner for a misprint.

If there's an XXL :biggrin:

Pete

I've added a vote: but when they come to be distributed I'd go for a blue this time (original is black/orange). Size L, long sleeve 1/4, but I'd accept alternatives in that size.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
If it helps make up the numbers, as well as taking the mis-spelled original I ordered I'll take another mis-spelled XL of any type too (especially a blue short-sleeved, for a bit of variety on the colour !)

I would take a medium for £20, would be awesome present for my gf.

medium
black & orange
zip type doesn't matter
chort sleeve

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I'd take my back up or a short sleeve in any colour. My shirt arrived yesterday a.m. and the large is a good fit. Makes me look athletic........
until I turn sideways, the white body hug look does nothing for my new coffee / cordial belly !!

ChrisKH

Guru
Elmer Fudd said:
I'd take my back up or a short sleeve in any colour. My shirt arrived yesterday a.m. and the large is a good fit. Makes me look athletic........
until I turn sideways, the white body hug look does nothing for my new coffee / cordial belly !!

Likewise- it's a lovely shirt; racing fit definitely but I can't afford for my belly to grown outwards! I'd probably go for an XL for a more relaxed fit next time round with long sleeves and long zip.

Plax

Guru
37. Only 13 more needed.

Remember that this is only a proposal. Endura may well tell us to do one.

Do you have any small ones left? I'd be happy to chip in if there is one of my size. Not fussy what colour, but I'd prefer a short sleeve one if poss as all my cycling tops are long sleeved (I'm being optomistic and hoping for some sun this summer!).

Top Bottom