CC friedly shirts for a tenner?

Would you buy a mistprinted CC shirt if you could get it for £10?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

It might be an idea to ascertain just what might be available - perhaps the original order would give an idea of sizes and colours?

Just that I can foresee a situation where we have 40 people saying 'me me' only for there not be the same mix of sizes etc available.

abchandler

I missed the original order, but I'll take one for a tenner

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
yello said:
It might be an idea to ascertain just what might be available - perhaps the original order would give an idea of sizes and colours?

Just that I can foresee a situation where we have 40 people saying 'me me' only for there not be the same mix of sizes etc available.

Thats a very good point.

Out of interest, what were the sizes? i.e. what size related to what chest size.

I want to make sure it will fit around my bulging pectorals.....:biggrin:

Danny

Legendary Member
...I'll contact them with a "If we could take 40 off your hands, how much would you do them for?" question, with a price suggestion.

If it's a goer then we can talk sizes etc.

According the the poll there are now 48 tightwads like me who would like one for a tenner.

Tynan

Veteran
and me that is happy to go to £20

so not a tightwad

and those that have produced the princely sum of £38 gets first dibs on the cheap as chips bounty before the real scratchers get so much as a sniff

tsk

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
magnatom said:
Out of interest, what were the sizes? i.e. what size related to what chest size.

I want to make sure it will fit around my bulging pectorals.....:biggrin:

I have a attached a size guide so that you can check the sizes, so you see if it will fit your love handles Magnatom....:biggrin:

Just a thought, but as this is an open forum, is there anyone here who works in Livingston? Maybe for a cycle clothing manufacturer? If so is there anything you like to tell us??

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I'll take a black long or short sleeve, L or XL 'friedly' shirt for certain!
Count me in please!

T x

yello

Now now, let's have an orderly queue. We're not boarding a RyanAir flight you know. :biggrin:

Reading between the lines, I doubt they'll be available to us anyway. Endura have probably already slashed them for rags.

Hairy Jock said:
I have a attached a size guide so that you can check the sizes, so you see if it will fit your love handles Magnatom....:smile:

:ohmy: Love handles! LOVE HANDLES! I'll have you know, I only weigh 15 kg more than I did when I started university back in 1991! :sad:

I was really skinny, honest...:sad:

(I'll be a large me thinks, just in case anyone is taking note!)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
magnatom said:
:sad: Love handles! LOVE HANDLES! I'll have you know, I only weigh 15 kg more than I did when I started university back in 1991! :smile:

I was really skinny, honest...:biggrin:

Can we have that confirmed by SWMBO??:smile:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
:smile: Love handles! LOVE HANDLES! I'll have you know, I only weigh 15 kg more than I did when I started university back in 1991! :biggrin:

I was really skinny, honest...:smile:

Never mind the lovehandles - it's the moobs, fruttocks and bingo-wings that are the problem :sad:

(ducks and runs for cover)

Top Bottom