CC friedly shirts for a tenner?

Would you buy a mistprinted CC shirt if you could get it for £10?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I'd pay a tenner! count me in.

(translation: I'm tight with money and can spot a bargain, though if a 'large' is as small as my 'free C+' endura shirt i'll need an x-large)

Calling Mr Paul - the poll has hit the magic number - make the call!

Danny

Legendary Member
Hairy Jock said:
I have a attached a size guide so that you can check the sizes, so you see if it will fit your love handles

Some of the comments from the people who've just got jerseys imply that Endura sizing is a bit on the small size. Is this because:

a) It genuinely is on the small size, or
;) Some people have underestimate their girth, pecs, or paunch?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Dannyg said:
Some of the comments from the people who've just got jerseys imply that Endura sizing is a bit on the small size. Is this because:

I can only speak for myself, but my Cyclechat Endura "L" is roomier than my Foska, dhb and Gill jerseys in "L"... dhb jerseys seem to me to be the smallest of the brands I own. I'd be happy to get the tape measure and run it over my jersey if you want some real world dimensions for the Large size...

ChrisKH

Guru
Dannyg said:

a) It genuinely is on the small size, or
:biggrin: Some people have underestimate their girth, pecs, or paunch?

These Jerseys aren't on the small size if you consider what they're made for. Picture the last time you saw Armstrong or Roche on a bike going up some Col. Their Jerseys will be snug, but not tight. These are snug.

If I buy a large T-shirt which I normally do, I expect a bit or 'air' room. The large size CC jersey is tighter than that but look great with my bib shorts (which are even tighter) :tongue:.

So if you like a bit of room in your Jersey it might pay to go one size up than what you normally wear IMO. It's all down to personal taste and what you want from it.

Danny

Legendary Member
It sounds like the answer to my original question was :smile:.

I'm used to wearing snug fitting cycling tops, and normally get a Medium as my chest is a bit over 40". But if the tops were really on the "small size" I was wondering whether to go for a Large.

JTM - how big is your chest (if you don't mind me asking)?

Tynan

Veteran
they're small, or at lest mine is, I'm taking a L in most cycle tops now I've lost so much weight and the XL CC top is comfortable snug

and a tad short in the arms which is silly for an XL

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
FWIW, I got medium. I have 38" chest, and it fits me perfectly ( a wee bit of breating space, not tight, not loose). If I had 40" chest, I'd go a size up.

I wore my CCXXL to work this morning and I would normally reckon to take an XXXL - or whatever the biggest European 'tight fit' size is. As a guide to size, I am 6'2" and 42 - 44" chest.(Bloody inches)

The CC jersey is a good, comfortable fit ie: not skin tight - just as mentioned before about Lance and Co. The pockets are good and the full length zip is a new (for me) idea for a short sleeve top. My sleeves seem long enough too, so it is probs. tynan's arms are the wrong size:tongue:

ChrisKH

Guru
So I suppose the question now is, does anyone want a friedly shirt for £20.00?

If it's possible I would take a XL long sleeve with full zip in blue. Failing that I would take the same in black. Failing that XL short sleeve in any style.

Top Bottom