Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whippet 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whippet 3

• All of the above

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
As have said on the other tread

Looking back through the thread today I see there were a few people interesting in helping to organise things. Rather that try to get organised over the open forum like this, could send me a PM if you would like to help.

Also looking at the other tread I see that 39 people have said that they would like a CC cycle jersey. If you haven't yet voted please do so, so that we can get a good idea of how many shirts we could be ordering.

I like 1 and 3.
42-44 doesn't sound like XXL, though! Half zip neck good, too.

postman

Legendary Member
BTFB i will contact ENDURA to see if they still do special sizes they did a few years ago i got an 8 44-46 cost a few bob more but well worth it.I will also find out about sizes or person which was another question.HAIRY JOCK well done for taking on the task.If you go for ENDURA they are up your way telephone 01506 497749.Going on holiday sat will look again next week.

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
As far as I work out you can only have one poll per thread, hence there are now two threads. At the present time I/we are not ready to take orders, when I/we are some advanced payment will be needed.

If anyone would like to help could send me a PM please.

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Hugh Jampton said:
A 'Whippet2' for me please! And I think we should change the website colour scheme to match the top!! :blush:

I think the web site would be a wee bit if it was changed to black and orange.

I have started to collected quotes, but this may take some time as the only reply I have had so far was an out of office reply, but things are moving (slowly) forward.:rolleyes:

Tynan

Veteran
tsk, just wasted my vote on btfb, they're all ok barring the last one which is weak

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
punkypossum said:
Will there be a female option??? Don't particularly fancy an endless zip! :-(

Yes there will be a female option, there should also be a choice of short zip or long zip.

Dayvo said:
Come on, folks: more votes for whippet no. 1! ;)

I second that;) I am currently getting quotes to give a choice between whippet no. 1 and no. 2.

domtyler said:
Whippet 2 for me please. Size small. Who do I send the money to?

I am still waiting for one company to send back a quote (they all went on holiday for the first two weeks of August), I am also about to move house which will slow things down a wee bit. But as soon as have got all the quotes and worked which is the best deal, I will let you know how to order.

col

Legendary Member
I went for 2,but i would need an xxl more like 50 inch,but like the look of all of them.

Blonde

Whippet 2 and/or 3 but only if women specific (fed up of shite fitting men's jerseys that make you look either pregnant or humpbacked depending on where you shove the massive amount of excess material around the middle) and it's got to have a full length zip.

Top Bottom