Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whippet 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whippet 3

• All of the above

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Sorry I haven't been around for sometime but I have just moved house and have had a lot to sort out. Now that I have a wee bit more time I am hoping we can get the Jerseys before Christmas. Will1985 has done a great job of getting things sorted out, but is also short of time. So I thank you for your patience and it will be rewarded soon...

domtyler

Über Member
The best things in life are worth waiting for. I hope our new jerseys will live up to expectations!

postman

Legendary Member
cycle chat jersey.

Just to let you all know.This morning Endura have just confirmed no charge on artwork a saving of sixty pounds a discount on the order and a four week delivery promise.I postman am not involved in the shirt ordering process but i was asked to confirm the Endura offer .But we must place the order before the end of November.A big thank you to Hairy Jock and Will for taking on this massive task.Let us all keep the ordering process as easy as possible for them.Let us go with the most popular choice even if it was not your first choice.Because thes shirts are going to be so unique.We will stand out when out on the road.

Will1985

Über Member
Does anybody have objections to the endura pricing? It is more favourable if we order both Whippet 1 and 2, and for re-ordering. The turnaround is quicker too, but that only matters if people want them before Christmas.

I'll be messaging everybody interested soon asking for a confirmation of jersey size/colour/type as well as getting contact info.

Our stumbling block at the moment is money - paypal is going to add about £1.50 to everybody's order. This is obviously the easiest way to track who has paid, and offers more security than transferring money into the hands of 2 people you have never met!

Spread the word...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hi Will and HairyJ...still count me in if not too late...I PM'd Will in Sept, I think... and thanks for your efforts...

postman

Legendary Member
WILL-Did you get my pm posted this afternoon.

Will1985

Über Member
Just made the call - they will be with me on Thursday or Friday, so if I pull my finger out, they could be coming through your letterbox on Monday!

trio25

Über Member
I already got caught when it turned up on my credit card statement.

Free for over 3000 posts maybe?

Top Bottom