Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whippet 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whippet 3

• All of the above

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

so did we decide yet on whippet one or two?...the poll seems to suggest two...but it's a close run thing....Both options?

Will1985

Über Member
We didn't. I emailed HJ about this the other day. If we got both colour styles, Carvalho would be an extra £3 minimum (gets complicated because Whippet 1 and 2 would have separate surcharges and we'd be hit pretty badly for even more money), Endura would add about £2 regardless of how many people order.

Will1985

Über Member
An update - there are about 48 people interested which is good. Unfortunately I haven't had time to look at them much recently because I am now working, and Hairy Jock has moved house, but don't panic - it is still active.

Alcdrew

With winter on the way, would it not be good to have a L/S version?? Then I'd be interested..

postman

Legendary Member
cc jersey

WILL and HAIRY JOCK please check you private messages.Also if you contact ENDURA quote BC 8.Also mention bob of the Royal Mail Leeds Cycle Club.It was our team that got the offer.But we dont exist anymore.But the discount can apply to c.c shirt.

Will1985

Über Member
Alcdrew said:
With winter on the way, would it not be good to have a L/S version?? Then I'd be interested..
There is an option of Long sleeve. In fact there are 4 choices:
Short sleeve, short zip
Short sleeve, long zip
Long sleeve, short zip
Long sleeve, long zip

A notice to all - I now have a job so I don't get on here as often now, but I have updated the list and it is 55 jerseys and counting!! With postman's info that we can get the design free with endura, it becomes a bit more competitive due to Carvalho's high design and taxes (now about £6 or £7 difference).

I think it is time to get a move on with it really. I'm off to America on Monday to see the gf so I'll have some free time to organise. I'll be PM'ing order confirmations. Obviously to order, you need to put down half the money beforehand as well, so I'll look into how it can be done, by Paypal most likely.

vbc

Very lazy of me I know and apologies if anyone has already raised this point.

Would the jerseys be in a classic roadies fit or is there a possibility of something in a more relaxed fit - which would be my preference, not being a racer and suffering from a middle age belly.

Will1985

Über Member
Hi vbc - I think both companies offer what you describe (MTB jerseys?).

I'm afraid I have been pretty busy and realise that if we want them before 2008, they will have to be done very soon.... Hairy Jock are you out there? If anybody else can lend their brain/time it would help. Need to work out how to organise money - I'm thinking using Paypal, and organise paying lets say 60% to start which is a bit more than what the companies usually want before beginning, then once they are all done and postage out to users has been confirmed, people can put the other 40% in or whatever.

Top Bottom