CC server delays?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi Shaun.

Is the CC server having a few problems? I have been experiencing a few slow-loading pages over the past couple of days. Sometimes, pages got stuck loading for so long that I gave up and reloaded them.

I haven't noticed the problem on other sites so I think my Internet connection is okay.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Maybe you've been tiring it out ! :biggrin:

Hope your recovery is going along apace too :thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
I haven't been on it much today so haven't noticed but I am aware it can struggle sometimes and I am working in the background to optimise it. :thumbsup:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I haven't been on it much today so haven't noticed but I am aware it can struggle sometimes and I am working in the background to optimise it. :thumbsup:

I caught shaun "optimising" earlier

kick_computer.jpg

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Maybe you've been tiring it out ! :biggrin:

Hope your recovery is going along apace too :thumbsup:
I must admit, I've gone from not being on CycleChat at all for nearly 2 weeks to spending even more time here than I used to.

I am recovering from my illness, thanks, but "apace" isn't the description I'd use - more like "at a snail's pace", but it beats not recovering! :laugh:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I think that I am still getting random CycleChat delays ...?

I suspect that my TalkTalk connection is also now playing up. I have a business account so contention is supposed to be less of a problem than it is for the plebs (© 2012 Andrew Mitchell) but the speed seems to drop suddenly from 16-17 Mb/s to 2-3, and then jump back up again. I must try it on my Ethernet-connected desktop PC upstairs to rule out interference on the Wifi.

400bhp

Guru
@colinj
@potsy

The same here. Have a look in the bit on your browser that shows the page it's trying to connect to.

When it's running slow it always comes up with this "locksandrandomwebservices" or something like that.

Bloody annoying.

potsy

Rambler
@colinj
@potsy

The same here. Have a look in the bit on your browser that shows the page it's trying to connect to.

When it's running slow it always comes up with this "locksandrandomwebservices" or something like that.

Bloody annoying.
Isn't that the MCL ticker thingy?

Top Bottom