"Celebrities" who have Frankensteinian plastic surgery.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
Who is that.
Somebody I know had a boob job in her early forties and pert they were too.
Now as she approaches seventy they are still pert but everything around them has gone a bit slack.
Sorry no pictures.

Leslie Ash... once the stuff of a teenage boy's dreams. Dodgy lip surgery led to horrid trout pout.

I once spent an evening in a pub with Leslie Ash during a cycle tour
It was a small local pub just down the road from the B&B and were only about 6 of us in the pub and she is a perfectly natural, charming young lady

However it did nothing to assuage my fantasies,in fact discovering just how normal and nice she is had the opposite effect

....and my Mother has never forgiven me because I moored a canal boat on the Llangollen canal next to a lovely couple on their way to Llangollen
Harrison Ford and Callista Flockhart

Last edited:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Anne Robinson looks like a Mannequin these days with an immobile shiny face and seems incapable of speaking properly anymore because of it, she sounds as if her jaw is wired shut.

ken%20dodd%20.jpg

Hyslop

Veteran
The worst crime there is the godawful hair dye job. Oi, McCartney, Noooo! You're eleventy million years old and Rock Star strength Just For Men actually draws attention to it even more.
Aside from the fact that on most of the above images,It seemed to me that the hair was almost as appalling as the....well,face I suppose,there is one thing in "normal" life that I find as disconcerting.When you are ambling down the street,mind in neutral and a face,apparently from your past speaks to you-but surely,didnt she have dark hair(sorry ladies,Im merely stating as it has happened)?Not now she doesnt-now shes blonde,and frankly,sometimes it looks b****y weird.A friend who is a hairdresser tells me that the shades are known as "Menopause Blonde"!!

Lisat

image.jpg
I just turned over to check out Amanda Redman. Didn't really look like her, just like Renee Zellweger. Doesn't look anything like Bridget Jones.

Top Bottom