"Celebrities" who have Frankensteinian plastic surgery.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Females especially.

Here's a bit of good advice; if you absolutely MUST have it done, go to a top-rated scab-lifter or you'll end up paying good money to look ridiculous.

I've always thought that but the laughable facial features currently sported by previously highly-respected actress, Amanda Redman brought it graphically home to me last night.

She's in this new 3-part drama 'The Trials of Jimmy Rose" along with Ray Winstone and plays the wife of a career criminal just released from prison. Her increasing detachment from her husband requires lots of close ups of her face to convey adequately her growing dislike of him and that's very unfortunate for the actress herself.

I'd previously thought she was to be admired for her refusal to compromise to her limb disfigurement and she'd wear whatever took her fancy and she wore her scars as a badge of honour.

Now while I realise there's some stiff competition in the world of actresses and looks are held in high regard by casting people, it's surely better to reflect reality and accept what the years bring as part of living in the real world. To have such monstrous work done on your principle defining aspect was a huge mistake that I hope Redman regrets having done. She looks plain daft.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Leslie Ash... once the stuff of a teenage boy's dreams. Dodgy lip surgery led to horrid trout pout.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I have to say, my own didn't work out too badly...

Before
frankenstein_monster.jpg

After:
1359645232_george-clooney-article.jpg

stephec

Legendary Member
I've not seen the surgery being talked about, but I've always quite liked the look of Amanda Redman. :wub:

upload_2015-8-29_14-1-21.jpeg

Top Bottom