"Celebrities" who have Frankensteinian plastic surgery.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The would you, wouldn't you uncertainty must be trading her apart.
What's that in English?

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
I once spent an evening in a pub with Leslie Ash during a cycle tour
It was a small local pub just down the road from the B&B and were only about 6 of us in the pub and she is a perfectly natural, charming young lady

However it did nothing to assuage my fantasies,in fact discovering just how normal and nice she is had the opposite effect

I once spent an evening in an hotel with Michelle Collins (Cindy Beale out of Eastenders) and she was very nice indeed.

We were attending a conference in Harrogate and I noticed a few soap-opera actors/actresses were staying there. My colleagues were either Dutch or American so didn't recognise these people. Scotland were playing a game in the 98 World Cup and Michelle was sitting there at the back of a crowded bar-full of people watching the game on her own. Other people were eyeing her suspiciously probably thinking she was like the thoroughly nasty person she played on screen but as my lot didn't pay her the slightest attention, she came and asked up if she could sit with us and was given an honorary group membership straight away and blended in, swearing, buying her rounds (charging to her room) and offering advice to the players on the screen like the rest of us! She was funny and up to then at least, had a face untroubled by the attentions of a plastic surgeon's scalpel.

4-combined-series1.jpg
Jacko must be the king of the change and taking it too far

He's probably at his best now.:reading:

Wasn't there the poor taste joke about him and Cilla

What's the difference between Cilla Black and Michael Jackson?

Cilla started white, and ended Black, Michael Jackson started black and ended white

Wasn't there the poor taste joke about him and Cilla

What's the difference between Cilla Black and Michael Jackson?

Cilla started white, and ended Black, Michael Jackson started black and ended white

Remember, MJ autopsy confirmed he suffered from Vitiligo, which is a skin condition. I've seen someone with it; in this case there was a jagged demarkation line across the face, on one side the skin was white/pink looking like blotchy european skin, the other side of the line, it was afro-carribean black skin. It was very disfiguring, drawing your eye in a public space so strongly that you want to apologise a moment later for the staring you did before you realised. No one in the public eye could leave their skin like this, and bleaching of the darker skin is the only option to even up skin tone - you can insert melanin into the skin.

Of course, there's no denying he changed his classically African nose into something you'd only see in cartoon aryan children, but the skin colour itself was not under his control.

Top Bottom