"Celebrity" Big Brother

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The bottom of the barrel must be rather clean by now with all the scraping.

Who are they?

I have heard of Ulrika of course and Verne was Mini Me. Back in the recess of my mind is Terry Christian so I score 3

What score are you lot admitting to?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
terry christian and latoya jackson, oh and ulrikakaka. i know of coolio but i doubt i'd have been able to pick him out of a lineup prior to the other night.

Rob S

From memory you have a glamour model, ex boyband member, ex girlband member and an annoying MP that speaks with a Scottish accent....just like the last series. Then you have a rotund actress that I remember as Mo in Brookie.

gavintc

Guru
I hasten to add that I have not watched it, but have noted in the press that the self styled Tommy Sheridan is on the programme. It might be worth watching just to see him. He is one of the more unusual characters from Scottish politics. I wonder if they let him out of nick specially for the show. He should be interesting when it comes to chatting up the ladies.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I know who all of them are apart from this Ben, don't have a clue who he is although his face looks vaguely familiar. Coolio hasn't aged badly at all. I think I would have just about guessed that if I hadn't been told. Mutya looks quite different as does Tina and Michelle Heaton.

Nicensleazy said:
I just cannot understand why people would watch such trash......has this what British TV has resluted too.

Not going to actually watch it!

Just that I try to keep up with the world and was a bit worried that I could only name/notice three of them if I saw them in the street.

I looked on the C4 website which listed them - but only with their first names! So I still could not see who they were. The Jackson woman isnt even the female Jackson who sings and gets her bap out. Are you a celeb if you are related to a child molesting celeb?

I seem to be averaging about the same as you lot so it is OK I guess.

That Lucy is a bit fit - I like a bit of well spoken totty.

There doesn't seem to be much in the way of ego this year. I think they've played it safe after the controversy last time.

Rob S

Over The Hill said:
The Jackson woman isnt even the female Jackson who sings and gets her bap out.

Err...she is. She's released albums (not very big sellers, admittedly) and she posed in Playboy. Janet's nipple was an accident.

ha-beens and tossers, the lot of-em.
Would not waste electric watching them.
I cannot understand why anyone with even the smallest amount of grey matter would want to waste time watching it, OR even wonder who they are!.

Maz

Guru
I had the misfortune to watch a snippet of Big Brother Live the other night whilst channel-hopping. All I saw was night-vision camera shots of people asleep and coolio pacing about in the garden like a caged animal.

Rivetting stuff!!! :tongue:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
jimbob said:
ha-beens and tossers, the lot of-em.
Would not waste electric watching them.
I cannot understand why anyone with even the smallest amount of grey matter would want to waste time watching it, OR even wonder who they are!.

Let alone post on a thread about the show...:tongue:

Top Bottom