Celebrity spotting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
So why was he wearing a bandana?
I think it's part of the uniform for aging rockers

Drago

Legendary Member
Alan Sugars mate Nick Hewer lives in the next village and I've seen him in the village shop. Regularly used to see him being chauffeured to work in a Bentley at 5.30 am when I was on an early start.

RedRider

Pulling through
Had dinner near Cherie Blaire the other night. Tbh in London see the rich and famous fairly regularly.
...and you're never more than six feet away from a rat (or something).

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ally McCoist in a pub.

I used to see him at Yorkhill as one of his kids had, or has some sort of medical condition.

I have also met amongst others at various Charity events, Simon Weston, who was very amusing and told us that he once put his willy in the Queen's hand because he had skin grafted from there onto one of his fingers in an operation, so when he shook her hand.... Well you get the jist.
Simon Yates (of 'Touching The Void) fame who was less interesting, mainly because most people didn't know who he was, and because he has a rather boring voice. It was rather sad really as it clearly wasn't the right event for him to be at.
Also various other people, including two of the woman from 'Loose Woman' one of which is Kay Adams, but the other I have forgotten at the moment, the one that was/is bald (she had breast cancer amongst other things I think) oh yes and I have seen Roger Daltry at a Teenage Cancer Trust event, not to mention Noel Fielding and the rest of them from 'The Mighty Boosh'. Plenty of others too.

I also once met Cherie Blair, but the less said about that the better....

Had dinner near Cherie Blaire the other night. Tbh in London see the rich and famous fairly regularly.

...and you're never more than six feet away from a rat (or something).

:rofl:

Last edited:
Top Bottom