celebs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Boris Johnson is the latest to test positive.

How does that work? Who is running the country now?

CoronaVirus is running it

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No, you told us about it a few posts back.
i meant he told the DM(readers). Yes i told the CC posters,but they are very few compared to the DM readership. I haven't made it public knowledge,the person in question did. I just posted on here to let CCers know that he was seeking attention by telling a newspaper that may have a few million online readership.

Smudge

Veteran
i meant he told the DM(readers). Yes i told the CC posters,but they are very few compared to the DM readership. I haven't made it public knowledge,the person in question did. I just posted on here to let CCers know that he was seeking attention by telling a newspaper that may have a few million online readership.

How do you know he contacted the DM to tell them about it ?
Its possible a DM reporter heard he had the virus and phoned him up for an interview.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
How do you know he contacted the DM to tell them about it ?
Its possible a DM reporter heard he had the virus and phoned him up for an interview.
And how would a reporter know he had the virus,so he could then contact him? I assume that when tested the person who examines the results is bound by law to keep it private. The only way it'd been made public knowledge is by the yesterday's man footballer going to the press himself.

Smudge

Veteran
And how would a reporter know he had the virus,so he could then contact him? I assume that when tested the person who examines the results is bound by law to keep it private. The only way it'd been made public knowledge is by the yesterday's man footballer going to the press himself.

The story is in many papers, as any illness of an ex professional football player will be a news story. He was also interviewed on Talk Sport, and he revealed it on there, maybe that where the press jumped on the story.
You're making an assumption that he contacted the DM to tell them about it.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The story is in many papers, as any illness of an ex professional football player will be a news story. He was also interviewed on Talk Sport, and he revealed it on there, maybe that where the press jumped on the story.
You're making an assumption that he contacted the DM to tell them about it.
Let it go now eh! You're just trying to prove a point,but nobody gives a shoot. Just like nobody gives a shoot about Clive (who the feck is he? Allen) and David (look at me everybody)Beckham. People are more concerned about themselves and their loved ones getting the virus,than whether or not some has been has it or not. These pricks are making light of a serious situation and that goes for all 'celebs'!

screenman

Legendary Member
Let it go now eh! You're just trying to prove a point,but nobody gives a shoot. Just like nobody gives a shoot about Clive (who the feck is he? Allen) and David (look at me everybody)Beckham. People are more concerned about themselves and their loved ones getting the virus,than whether or not some has been has it or not. These pricks are making light of a serious situation and that goes for all 'celebs'!

You sure got some angst going on there Accy, take care.

vickster

Legendary Member
Why on earth would someone who doesn't give a shoot about celebrities read a tabloid newspaper...it's hardly for quality journalism and considered, insightful political analysis is it?!

Smudge

Veteran

You're the one that brought them up on this thread and carried on talking about them. Thus adding to their exposure.

screenman

Legendary Member
Why on earth would someone who doesn't give a shoot about celebrities read a tabloid newspaper...it's hardly for quality journalism and considered, insightful political analysis is it?!

We are not dealing with someone here, it is Accy.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I assume you mean me. I skip through it online,like i do with 3 or 4 other online 'papers'. I saw the has been Allen and read the story..probably to wind myself up. As for the Beckham one,the same thing happened.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
All this just cos he didn't play for Stanley :laugh:

Top Bottom