celebs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I assume you mean me. I skip through it online,like i do with 3 or 4 other online 'papers'. I saw the has been Allen and read the story..probably to wind myself up. As for the Beckham one,the same thing happened.
Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Guardian and ...?
Ditch the DM and go for Die Zeit instead 👍

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So,let's see which latest 'celebrities' thankfully ( I spend my whole day worrying about them:unsure:) have been putting us out of our misery by telling us they don't have the virus,or they do have it but are safe and well!:rolleyes:
Apparently the airhead shoot for brains Holly Willoughby had a tearful moment the other day on that crap morning tv show she presents. She says it's getting her down having to self isolate in her 6 bedroom 5 million quid mansion. And there was me thinking it was just me suffering in my 1 bedroom council owned flat(!):rolleyes:
Then yon Chris Evans has revealed that he 'thinks he might have the virus'. Not wanting to miss out on 'celeb' attention seeking,he can't tell us he has it or has had it,but i suppose 'thinks he has it' is better than nothing(!):rolleyes:
Last,but certainly not least it's our old friend 'Becks',telling us that he's been eating bangers 'n' mash and Vienetta ice cream during the lockdown! :rolleyes:For those fans of his on CC i've posted a pic of 'Golden balls' doing his trademark faux smile while wearing his trademark nobber cap.:okay:

26667992-0-image-a-8_1585726607701.jpg

'Tuck in! During the coronavirus lockdown David Beckham has been making do with his own culinary skills, showing off his Tuesday night dinner on Instagram'

Last edited:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I share @Accy cyclist opinion on celebs. They are all full of their own ego and a complete waste of time. This crisis is clearly showing that the people that really matters are the ones helping us to overcome this virus : the nurses, doctors, lorry drivers, policemen, binmen, carers etc....
I wish we could get rid of this celeb culture for good.

Last edited:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Eddie Large of Little and Large fame has died of Covid 19.

screenman

Legendary Member
I share @Accy cyclist opinion on celebs. They are all full of their own ego and a complete waste of time. This crisis is clearly showing that the people that really matters are the ones helping us to overcome this virus : the nurses, doctors, lorry drivers, policemen, binmen, carers etc....
I wish we could get rid of this celeb culture for good.

Is it the celebs, or is it the press feeding your need? I agree with your list of people helping us and feel there are hundreds more as well.

Smudge

Veteran
All the news on all your favourite celebs..... coming soon to an Accy post near you.
And now back to the studio.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
your green eyed monster is showing through again.
Wow,that's original(!) :rolleyes: You did see the pic' of your hero,complete with his 2 hat beard and nobber 'Peaky Blinders' cap i posted didn't you?:laugh: I'd like to write to him,saying something like..."Dear Becks. No one gives a shoot about what you and your attention seeking family are having for tea. You may have a supposed 60 million followers on shitogram,but they like you are total f..kwits with not much going on in their lives..or minds"!:thanks:

Top Bottom