celebs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Wow,that's original(!) :rolleyes: You did see the pic' of your hero,complete with his 2 hat beard and nobber 'Peaky Blinders' cap i posted didn't you?:laugh: I'd like to write to him,saying something like..."Dear Becks. No one gives a shoot about what you and your attention seeking family are having for tea. You may have a supposed 60 million followers on shitogram,but they like you are total f..kwits with not much going on in their lives..or minds"!:thanks:

Got it, you are not happy with your lot today are you, remember this, there is always someone worse off.

Also, football has not been of any interest to me since I started cycling over 54 years ago, last match I went to was the Jimmy Greaves testimonial. I am not celeb chaser, nor do I read about them, unlike someone, also I do not harbour jealousy of more succesful people.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
also I do not harbour jealousy of more succesful people.
can you not take it in? I don't give a shoot about how many hundreds of millions he has. He's an in your face cheap looking chav,with a permanent faux smile. I don't envy wealth,as i said a few days ago. I just do not like idiots like Beckham who brag about this and that,while many are suffering at the moment. He has no tact at all. 30 years ago i worked in a 'top class' restaurant. One very wealthy chap told me that those wealthy people with class didn't go around telling everyone how much they have. Unlike your hero!:rolleyes:

winjim

Smash the cistern
can you not take it in? I don't give a shoot about how many hundreds of millions he has. He's an in your face cheap looking chav,with a permanent faux smile. I don't envy wealth,as i said a few days ago. I just do not like idiots like Beckham who brag about this and that,while many are suffering at the moment. He has no tact at all. 30 years ago i worked in a 'top class' restaurant. One very wealthy chap told me that those wealthy people with class didn't go around telling everyone how much they have. Unlike your hero!:rolleyes:
Stop reading about them and they will cease to exist. If you read the tabloids you are literally paying people to carry on writing about them.

Anyway, if Beckham is using his celebrity to encourage people to show support for the NHS then more power to him. And as for bragging in restaurants etc, I was listening to a Matt Lucas podcast where he interviewed cabin crew about their experiences and apparently Victoria Beckham is one of their favourite celebrities to fly with as she's really nice and polite and considerate to the staff.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Never mind, just resurrect it next week.

What and get crucified again?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Why Captain Tom's humility, kindness and resolution utterly shames the repulsive greed, selfishness, and narcissism of entitled attention-seeking twerps like the Beckhams, Meghan and Harry

They've just bought a mansion in Miami for a reported 17 million quid,yet they plan to fleece the taxpayer funded furloughed scheme to pay their staff wages!:thumbsdown:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Captain-Tom-shames-Beckhams-Meghan-Harry.html

Not only is 'Becks' thick,he's also very thick skinned!:dry:

Top Bottom