Censorship

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Ah, I did see Scoosh's response and mea culpa. Mistakes should be allowed to happen and be forgiven if they're acknowledged and put right.
Having been a mod elsewhere, If I had to research to the n'th degree every last reference in every post I saw then I'd need a full time salaried position. Mods on here are volunteers of their own time, no?

As you point out, the mod in question held their hands up and put right their mistake, on what is after all only words on an internet forum (see what I did there - we can all play the patronising card), you still chose to let rip after that had happened, hardly fair play.

As for tongue in cheek, yeah, OK, maybe that's how it sounded in your head.
Hmm, I've no idea as to why you think I was patronising. But your use of fancy phrases, and letting me know that you once held a position of power have done the job and I feel chastised and put in my place.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Hmm, I've no idea as to why you think I was patronising. But your use of fancy phrases, and letting me know that you once held a position of power have done the job and I feel chastised and put in my place.

well you will surely concede that the above is patronising at any rate

Profpointy

Legendary Member

well dear boy, a word of advice. Never let yourself be patronised.

....i'll get my coat