Central Heating - on yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
The weather is so cold that we are having to put the heating on at the moment to keep the chill off.
It’s late April, why are we stuck in this endless cold spell with no improvement in sight.
Yes, I still put my CH on at least a couple of hours in the evening.
It's nice, but not really warm, during the day, quite cold after 6pm and early mornings too.

When it is sunny the lounge is warm in the mornings now that the sun is over the trees at the back
same applies in the early evening

We have had the CH on a couple of times around lunch time - for an hour or so
then the same in the evening

Drago

Legendary Member
Hardly had the heating on at all this winter in our new A rated energy efficient house. The heating system has separate circuits so the loving areas can be heated separately to the bedrooms, so even when the heating is on I'm not paying to heat parts or the house not in use at that time of day.

I do miss my old open fire, but in terms if sheer efficiency the new Drago Towers is a different league.

AndyRM

XOXO
Hardly had the heating on at all this winter in our new A rated energy efficient house. The heating system has separate circuits so the loving areas can be heated separately to the bedrooms, so even when the heating is on I'm not paying to heat parts or the house not in use at that time of day.

I do miss my old open fire, but in terms if sheer efficiency the new Drago Towers is a different league.

Best. Typo. Ever.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Best. Typo. Ever.

Visions of Ron Burgundy and Sex Panther scent :whistle: :laugh:

Top Bottom