Central London Bike Heavens

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aerobrain

Über Member
Hi

I've got a few hours to kill in Central London next Tuesday, just wondered if anyone could recommend any cool bike shops to wander round for a roadie. Tried googling but no idea which are worth looking at.

Ideally shops with some top end stuff in just to ogle at :-)

Cheers

Lee

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You can start at Condor Bikes on Gray's Inn Road followed by the Spesh concept store in Covent Garden.

Simontm

Veteran
Soho Bikes on Berwick Street's good fun to have a pop into and it's just around the corner from the Rapha Cycle Club on Brewers Street. And if you like comics and graphic novels you can pop into Gosh Comics in Berwick as well! ^_^

OP
OP
aerobrain

aerobrain

Über Member
Nice place, lovely coffee but it is in Ec on Old Street and not central, if you're thinking of Westminster and the West End.

I've got to be in Oxford St by 2.30, other than that if it's tube'able it should be OK :-)

Biscuitfrisky

Another shout for LMNH's in Old Street. Had a massive sausage and avocado sandwich that was amazing.
Also if you want to see some high spec roadies you have Pelaton & Co in new spitalfields market

Simontm

Veteran
I've got to be in Oxford St by 2.30, other than that if it's tube'able it should be OK :-)

It's about a ten minute walk from Old Street tube on the City branch of the Northern line or the same from Farringdon which is on circle/hammersmith/met.

Lovely place. Hipster galore :becool: Recommend if you have the time, if not Soho does cakes and coffee :thumbsup:

vickster

Legendary Member
You'll need to change trains to get to any of the Oxford Street stops :smile:

Big Evans 5 minutes from Oxford Street, they'll have some expensive bikes, if nothing very exotic

Spitalfields has Evans, CycleSurgery and Swift closeby

swansonj

Guru
Hi

I've got a few hours to kill in Central London next Tuesday, just wondered if anyone could recommend any cool bike shops to wander round for a roadie. Tried googling but no idea which are worth looking at.

Ideally shops with some top end stuff in just to ogle at :-)

Cheers

Lee
You could always get a Boris Bike and ... err .... have a cycle?^_^

Top Bottom