cervelo s5 or s works venge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Quality wheels aren't an option at this time as I'm skint after buying the frame and group, decent wheels won't be on it until the summer. I just want some to knock about on for abit

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Quality wheels aren't an option at this time as I'm skint after buying the frame and group, decent wheels won't be on it until the summer. I just want some to knock about on for abit
Still Mavic Aksium S wheels & tyres.

Use 'em until you can afford better then put them aside as a spare/winter/training set.

If you then decide to sell them at least you will get something back (same with the Shimano RS30's).

The re-sale value on quite unknown Carbotech brand might be a lot less, nullifying any savings.

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
Fulcrum racing 5's would have been a good shout, got a set of them on the Tarmac for now, loving them. Although my Chinese Carbons have now turned up so time to give them a try!

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Where are the best prices currently on Venge framesets @jack smith ??

Won't be doing one any time soon - I don't think it is in my £ ball park at all.

Specialized pretty much control the pricing. The best pricing is on old colour schemes which they want to get rid off.
S-Works Framesets are £2600 and S-Works signature editions and team edition framesets are £2800.

Last edited:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Specialized pretty much control the pricing. The best pricing is on old colour schemes which they want to get rid off.
S-Works Framesets are £2600 and S-Works signature editions and team edition framesets are £2800.
Had a look at standard Venge 2013 bikes & even they are way to pricey for me so that's that for a Venge.

Will go back to other ideas I think.

Top Bottom